Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on December 21, 2010
I got these to put in my son's stocking, and I'm very disappointed. They are REALLY cheap, with several coming with broken wheels, torn stickers, etc.... They do not have pull-back action either. I would steer clear of these! Certainly a waste of money, not a deal.
on June 24, 2012
I purchased these for my 3 year old's construction themed birthday party. Now granted, he liked them, but then again he's 3.

Cheap doesn't begin to describe these toys - for what I paid I could have had 8 diecast matchbox toys instead of a bag full of cheap plastic toys which were hastily assembled and clearly not meant to last more than a few minutes.
on July 6, 2011
I wasn't expecting much for $.50 each, and I didn't get much. These things are CHEAP. They stickers are falling off and/or on the wrong place, they feel like they'll break if I squeeze them a little and the pull-back action is non-existent. They are cute enough, but they won;t be cute when they fall apart in a week, if that.

My wife bought them as decorations for the tops of cupcakes, so we're not returning them. They will suit that purpose just fine. Any other purpose and you are just setting your kid up for disappointment and frustration.
on December 13, 2011
These are very cute, but they are very cheep little plastic "dime store" toys. They worked fine for decorating a birthday cake - My son loved his cake with these on it - but don't buy them thinking they're really toys.
on March 14, 2012
I got these as cupcake toppers/favors for my sons birthday....1/2 were broken they are total JUNK. Dont waste your money!
on December 12, 2012
These were really fun, my son loved them as favors for his third birthday, but the little pieces come off very easily so you have to keep them away from younger children, they really are a choke hazard. But they made great party favors!
on December 12, 2012
I was hesitant to order these based on the other reviews. But I took the plunge and ordered 2 packs because I didn't want to spend a small fortune on cupcake toppers. These (obviously) aren't your tonka truck or hot wheel brand quality. They are a cheap party favor and a perfect cupcake topper for a kid party. Granted, are some the stickers peeling? yes - but an easy fix. The kids will love them and they will serve their purpose.
on January 4, 2013
This toy trucks were a big hit at my son's construction birthday party! They were really cute and just the right size for the toddler's hands.
on December 30, 2012
We used this for my toddler's construction themed birthday party. These were the perfect size for cupcake toppers with construction theme :-)
on December 16, 2012
My son and guests enjoyed this item for the construction based theme birthday party, great value. Perfect add on item for this event