Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 4, 2015
This is an awesome looking watch, the looks are far beyond his price point. Beautiful stainless steel case, great dials and very durable leather strap. The yellow band is very eye catching, the buttons for the chronograph are big in comparison to others but it doesn't take anything apart from the beauty of the watch. 100 meter water resistant, the yellow finish inside the strap and the watch itself makes it desirable to own. Great watch.
review image review image review image review image review image
on January 21, 2013
We got this as a gift for my father (he's 6'2") and it looks great on him. Fits just right, the color scheme is really cool. It did take a few hours to set the watch up properly, but it is working just fine since then.
on November 30, 2011
[...]
This is the type of watch that you find yourself looking at quiet offend, its a smart sporting look, very easy to read the time during the day because of the contrasting hands against the black face and at night the hands and numerals positions are sufficiently bright without being intrusive. The watch functions are simple and purposeful, timer up to 1Hr.in 1/5 of a second by a sweeping bold yellow hand, stop start in between timing is a simple push of the top stop/start button and to reset the bottom button has a stiff feel to it which is good as you know that to reset you have to push firmly. The minute and hour smaller dials are east and west of the main hands and directly south is the sweeping second hand and at the 4 O'clock position you have the numeral date window small but easy enough to read in most light situations. The colour mix of bold yellow inside ring and Black face are unusual but are its main feature, the case is a mix of highly polished and satin finish stainless steel. The crown pin and stop/start and reset buttons are finished in shinny black with the crown pin centre and push buttons in bold yellow in fill, this then is finished of with a black Tachymeter ring with white numerals on the watch face.
The soft leather strap is black on the outside and bold yellow on the inside of the strap with a stainless steel buckle trimmed with bold yellow stitching along either edge and held together by 2 leather retainers for the strap overhang. I love it! I have collected many watches some very good and not so good in my time but I have to say this Pulsar PU2007X1 gives me a great thrill in wearing it. If you want a quality watch at a great price and something out of the norm in a watch but not loud this is it.
Very sportive watch with great looks. The yellow contrasts beautiful with the blachk. Minor point are the Custom Duties. But that is someting that was calculated by me when ordering the watch. After all the watch is still half the price it does cost in Europe.
Top, a recommended watch by a recommended retailer.
on February 8, 2013
This watch has style written all over it. The yellow accents reminds me of scuba gear.

For the price you get a very good watch with japanese quartz movement. Seiko being the
the owner of Pulsar its like getting a Seiko with a 1/3rd discount. The strap has a good
feel sometimes a watch looks and feels better without a metal band.
on January 18, 2013
Pros-this watch is very attractive and sporty. Seems to be built quite well.
Cons - the wristband is quite stiff and somewhat difficult to latch but I expect this will become easier to do as it wears.
Bottom line - I would buy it again.
on January 31, 2014
Didn't need another watch but wanted one with a black leather band with red stitching. Came across this and figured I couldn't too wrong for $100. The "60 mph" increment at the top of the is shifted to the right. I have seen another one of these and it was the same so the error, so to speak, is in the mold. The yellow bezel inside the crystal is clearly plastic. The chronograph "snaps" back to the zero position when you reset it instead of "motoring" back as it does on my Bulova and Citizen. The leather band is extremely stiff which makes it feel cheap before it gets broken in.

Now it seems like I'm giving the watch a negative review. I'm not. It's about what I would expect for a $100 watch. It costs less than half of the other watches I mentioned. Overall a nice, sporty-looking, watch. Good features. Nice weight. I'm curious how the crystal and the band hold up over time. Also, how many seconds it will lose or gain in a month.

Incidentally I found out there is a red version of it available but, since my Bulova has red accents, I'm glad I chose the yellow.
on September 16, 2014
Wow. This watch came in 48 hours for free on Prime. What a nice buy. I love this watch! I have gorilla wrists. This watch strap fits big guys with one notch to spare. I love the weight and the look. It is rated water resistant to bar 10. Instructions say you can take it swimming but not deep diving, but It is far too pretty to wear in the pool. The leather strap is really fine quality. The face of the watch is really subtle, classy and glitters in low light. The instruction manual is very easy to understand. The packaging is downright beautiful. This watch makes a fine gift. I do think it needs a bigger wrist to be proportional as it is a larger diameter than many. I am a proud owner. Just got it out of the box. Already many compliments. Excellent value for money. I will update this review in 90 days and speak to durability. I am rough on watches.
on February 26, 2013
I really love this watch! is great looking an looks very well made as well. The shipping was fast with prime. Only complain is the strap which although it looks nice is not real leather, and one of the loops broke the first day I wore the watch. Amazon was very helpful and I managed to get a replacement from the manufacturer.
on January 2, 2015
I don't use the word "stunning" often, but that is the only way to describe this watch. It is even more beautiful in person when the lights makes the various parts of the watch sparkle. I have a collection of watches at this price point and I'm sure that if I happened to stumble upon a millionaire's soon to be exwife's garage sale, I could afford a more beautiful Rolex, but as for now this watch this is by far the best looking one in my collection. From the details of the face, the crown and the band...everything is stunning! I'm not a flashy person so the watch adds a bit of style, personality and fashion to my typically conservative attire. I love it.

BUT there are a couple of negatives. The band is VERY stiff. I've been wearing it to bed a few nights hoping the extra hours of wear would help break in the band, but so far it's still pretty stiff. Second, the buttons are a bit stiff too. Those issues are not enough to not buy this stunning watch if you like the style (did I mention that the watch is stunning???). Besides, how often do you use the tachymeter anyway???

The only thing outstanding is the durability. I plan to treat this with care so I'll probably never learn how durable it is but I will definitely update this review if the watch stop working after a few months.

See 1 answered question