Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on August 22, 2012
I wanted a sporty chronograph that wasn't oversized (to me anything in the 43mm+ is oversized) or overpriced ($94 when I got it). The measurements listed are accurate EXCEPT for the watch band. Like others have said, this is a 20mm watch band. The 23mm measurement is not at the lug, as you can see in the photo, the band gets wider after the lug and that is where the 23mm measurement comes from. This is a 20mm lug watch.

This is important as you probably will want to swap out your band as no one likes the one it comes with. Everything works on the watch so far. The alarm imo is fine with the sound level. I will post a few photos when I get the chance.

I replaced my band with this band from Amazon - it fits perfect and looks great with it.
Men's Genuine Italian Leather Watchband Chronograph Style Black 20mm Long Watch Band from JP Leatherworks
on June 12, 2007
I bought this watch as a cheap, reliable timekeeper for somewhat rough international travel. It is a great watch and looks good, particularly for the money, except for one really important thing: It's an alarm watch, and the alarm is so quiet and high-pitched that it's very difficult to hear unless you're in a very quiet room. It's certainly not loud enough to wake any but the lightest sleepers. Thus one of its main functions isn't all that useful. Otherwise, it looks cool, is totally accurate, and the price was right.
on May 9, 2008
This is a really good looking watch and worked just fine. I bought it for the alarm, though, because I need to do something on the same day at the same time every week. The alarm was only capable of going off once in the next 24 hours and then it had to be set all over again each time I wanted to alarm it. Too much of a pain and I actually sold it on eBay for nearly the same price I paid for it. To get the type of watch/alarm I was looking for, I had to buy one that had an electronic alarm built in.
on August 4, 2013
over time the band on this watch has become-irritating
the band slips and the end can come out of the belt loop
I still love the watch
will replace the band with something else at my leasure
the band has worked for sports and is dependable
the slippage is irritating over time
for a mans larger wrist it may not slip as much.
I recomend buying it accessing the band over a few days and making a decision of weather to purchase a different band
great watch

previous 5 star review...
great watch for the price
pulsar is similar to the more expensive seiko
I have pruchased 2 of these
for my son and myself for diving and surfing
perfect size for a man.
I am female but like the bigger face and dial--Bigger dials are fashionable right now anyway.
the watch is very durable.
I purchased another for myself, becauseI have another very expensive watch I do not want to wear in the ocean and have found myself wearing it every day this summer
I purchased it to replace a more expensive seiko that was stolen and am pleased with it.

many customers have complained about the band
it is a classic plastic band used on scuba watches
if that is what you want you will not be dissapointed because it is sturdy and durable so the watch will not be easily lost during radical sports manuvers
many of the complaints mention switching to a leather band.
if you want to dress this watch up it would look great with a leather band for a work or casual enviornment and would look like many of the more expensive cronometers with leather bands

we like this watch very much for everyday wear.
if one is lost I will purchase another
on November 7, 2013
I bought this as a "work" watch but it looks and feels so good I wear it all the time. Great value!
I upgraded watch band to a 20mm "Italian" rubber tire tread band with stainless steel locking clasp. It is in my opinion the perfect "all around watch that is rugged and looks like it cost much more!
on September 9, 2007
Very accurate and stylish watch but the quality and feel of the band is really bad, so what I did is I bought a water resist 20mm leather band from The Wathcband Store and swapped the terrible rubber one. Now the watch looks like a more expensive watch and really feels way better when you wear it. 3 stars for the band quality and the alarm is a bit quiet.
on February 18, 2013
This Pulsar Men's PF3293 Alarm Chronograph Watch is a great watch. The bands do not last very long, as i find that i have to replace them about once a year. But, the watch is very nice and works well.
on December 16, 2012
Excellent Seiko 7T62 quartz chronograph movement for the price. As others have said, the strap must be replaced; my recommendation is an original or knockoff Seiko diver's band, here or on the Bay.

Very attractive on a man's wrist, loses one star because the hands can be a bit difficult to read, but not bad. Lume is not great.

I bought two and sent one back because it had dust under the crystal. The other one is pristine, so I don't know why the first one had that issue.
on January 30, 2015
This is the second one of these watches that I've purchased in the last year. The first one I bought at a mall, wore it for a while then put it away because of the poor lume on the hands and hour markers. I ended up giving it to a friend who said he liked it. That being said I spent the next few months trying to find a watch with as many features as this one for around the same price.....NO one makes a watch this loaded down with useful features for anywhere near the same price. This watch comes with a chronograph, unidirectional bezel, second time zone/ alarm, and tachymeter. Even with all the stuff packed into the watch case it is still thin and light. I can't speak highly enough of this watch. The only downsides are the poor lume and the terrible band that comes on it but even with those two flaws I will give this watch 5 stars all day long.
on January 6, 2014
I bought this watch to replace my son's watch. He had worn it and enjoyed it for several years. It even survived a suicide bomber attack on his base while in Afghanistan, so when he finally broke the crystal, he was disappointed. He was all smiles when he opened his gift for Christmas. This was all he had asked for and he was so pleased. He is sure it will provide the service the first watch did.