4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Watch
I live overseas and ordered this watch as I couldn't find something here that I liked. I ordered a Pulsar brand because I had my last one for over 15 years and was very happy with it. I am pleased with this new watch and the looks of it. The band was a little large for me, but I was able to have someone take a few links out for me.
Published on August 11, 2011 by Annette

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made
Item did not look good. Seemed cheaply made. Band pinched. I was disappointed with the item. I had to return it.
Published 3 months ago by Cecily Goodman

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Watch, August 11, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Good everyday watch, October 10, 2013
This review is from: Pulsar Women's PPH520 Watch (Watch)
This was exactly what I was looking for but if you have small wrists the band is still to big.... Otherwise I got exactly what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, has all the essentials., September 15, 2013
This review is from: Pulsar Women's PPH520 Watch (Watch)
Being in the medical field, I need a watch with numbers, clear face & second hand. This is it, and very attractive.

5.0 out of 5 stars elegant and timeless, September 19, 2013
This review is from: Pulsar Women's PPH520 Watch (Watch)
I am thrilled to say that this watch is everything I have been searching for and more. Not only do I love the extremely dainty look of this watch, I can not even explain how perfect it looks and fits with every outfit. The watch arrived early and much care was put into the packaging. Thank you tons!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch ..., October 22, 2013
Anne H. Corley (Redmond, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pulsar Women's PPH520 Watch (Watch)
I love the large face on this watch, and the expansion bracelet is essential. My only concern is that at certain angles it can be a bit difficult to read. Either a white face or black hands would provide higher contrast. Other than that it's great, and I am happy to recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Timeless Timepiece to Cherish, July 11, 2014
Linda Papciak (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pulsar Women's PPH520 Watch (Watch)
I have lost count of how many years ago I purchased my long-time Pulsar wristwatch. That in itself, is a testimony to the incredible quality and reliability of the product. When, after daily wear and tear over the years, my poor watch finally started to show the strain (both with the expandable wristband and, it seemed, with my more frequently having to replace the watch battery) I finally had to admit that it was time to "retire" my cherished, comfortable, always reliable, decades old Pulsar wristwatch! But where on earth would I ever find another like it? I didn't want just any replacement wristwatch -- I wanted the exact same watch that had so faithfully served me for so many years. Suffice to say, that the Universe has proven to me that miracles do exist. My new Pulsar women's expandable wristband watch is the exact duplicate of my old one! Thank you, thank you, thank you Pulsar! I still plan to hold on to my old wristwatch (heck, with a new battery and a new wristband it still has some life left in it!) but I absolutely cherish my new one! Comfortable wristband, easy to read face, neat and attractive appearance and talk about reliability! If you are in the market for a new wristwatch people, I would urge you to consider this one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch., December 28, 2012
This review is from: Pulsar Women's PPH520 Watch (Watch)
I wear this watch almost every day. It looks very smart and the stretch band makes it very handy to put on and take of. Also, I know I will never lose it by way of falling off my wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great, October 15, 2013
This review is from: Pulsar Women's PPH520 Watch (Watch)
It looks really nice on. It is dainty and easy to read. Fits great. Worth the buy. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, July 23, 2013
This review is from: Pulsar Women's PPH520 Watch (Watch)
My mother bought this watch for me as a Christmas gift a few years ago and I've been extremely happy with it. The gold colored band looks just as nice as it did when it was brand new. The numbers on the face are very easy to read and the flexible band is very comfortable to wear.

Mom wanted a watch for her birthday and it was a no brainer which watch to purchase for her, I bought the exact same watch and she couldn't believe what good taste I had, I finally fessed up and showed her the watch she had forgotten that she'd given me, and we both had a good laugh, she said "good taste obviously runs in our family."

4.0 out of 5 stars A very pretty little watch, February 15, 2013
Sunnyvale Gal (Sunnyvale, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pulsar Women's PPH520 Watch (Watch)
I do like the design and appearance of this watch. Was somewhat surprised to find how small it is...making the dial a bit difficult to read for some. However it's very comfortable to wear and gets lets of compliments.

Pulsar Women's PPH520 Watch