Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 27, 2011
This is a very elegant watch with exquisite detail from the strap to the dial and the case. I cannot imagine how Seiko/Pulsar are able to provide such level of craftsmanship at this price point. I have owned some of the world's most sought after watch brands including Patek and Rolex and have no problem placing this beauty in the same display case with pride. Buy it. You will love it instantly!
on September 30, 2013
This is old school style in gold tone leather strap dress watch. Classic and simple in design and others have said is similar to the Cartier tank watch costing much more than I wished to spend. It is a clean looking watch with Roman numbers and date indicator at the bottom of the watch face instead of the right side. Pulsar is the lower end of the Seiko line of watches so I know it will provide many years of service. Watch is water resistant with Japanese quartz movement and is more of a dress watch for special use I would not use it as an all the time day watch. It is relatively a small and thin watch which does not get caught on your dress shirt or jacket. Good value for the money and service was good and timely.
on December 1, 2011
This is a great watch for cartier lovers!.. I love wearing this watch!.. it's so elegant & extremeley sexy!.. I will buy it again!.. thanks amazon!..
on November 10, 2013
Best watch I have bought in years. Surpassed my best expectations. Very thin, does not weight, crafted like
A very expensive watch. Definitely will recommend it to any body looking for a nice, classy watch.
At this price it is a fantastic bargain.
on March 5, 2013
This is a beautiful watch. For those who need to set it and the calendar, it has a two position pull out winder and each position sets either the time or the little calendar at the bottom of the face. Looks like hundreds but cost much less. Great purchase.
on September 24, 2012
This is the third wrist watch I've purchased from Amazon, and it surpasses expectations. And at a price $35 less than a very similar style by Seiko (still functioning perfectly) that I bought in Riyadh 36 years ago. Elegant looking dress watch at a fraction of the price of my Longines, Raymond Weils, etc.
on May 27, 2014
Purchased this watch as a birthday gift. The young man was very pleased. : -0)

Not too dressy for every day use but also at home with a suit and tie.

Fit and finish are excellent. Band quality is indicative of a much more costly watch.

Details are fine and the dial looks better in person than in the picture. Very classic!!!

If you're a "Big Man" with large wrists you may want to look at another style but for an active college student and up and coming professional, this watch fits the bill between casual and dress, like a glove.

Every young man should own a classic dress watch.
[...]
review image
on February 16, 2014
If you're into the latest fad of wearing a massive hunk of metal on your wrist, this isn't the watch for you. It's very classy. It is a fraction of the weight of my old Seiko (which I dropped 10 too many times). I've gotten compliments on it. It goes very well with a a shirt and tie. the case is 26mm wide; the face is 20mm wide by 24mm high. the band is a decent quality leather. I like this watch a lot.
on January 11, 2014
I GOT THE WATCH A COUPLE DAYS AND IT IS EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE AND IT LOOKS GREAT.I CHANGED THE LEATHER STRAP TO A SPEIDEL GOLD TONE ADJUSTABLE STRAP IT LOOKS EVEN BETTER SINCE THE GOLD SPEIDEL AND THE GOLDTONE WATCHES LOOKS VERY IMPRESSIVE.I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS WATCH FOR THE BEAUTY,SIMPLICITY, AND IT DOES NOT WEIGHT ANYTHING SO YOU HARDLY NOTICE IS IN YOUR WRIST. I WENT AHEAD SINCE I LIKE IT SO MUCH I ORDER THE BLACK TONE WATCH WITH BLACK LEATHER STRAP AS A DRESS WATCH.YOU WILL BE BE 100 PERCENT HAPPY WITH THIS WATCH.
on July 13, 2014
The Seiko for about the same dollars is classier, but this has a date and the Seiko does not. Good for work, but if you are looking for that Cartier knockoff, get the Seiko. I believe Seiko owns the Pulsar name. Size is about the same.