Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon February 28, 2014
This is a beautiful watch but was returned. Easy to set and read, feels good, small stem so doesn't poke the wrist, and nice band, attractive but a Seiko with Roman Numerals won out for me. High quality appearance. I cannot reduce a star for any reason as it was in my final three. It could easily have been my choice. I recommend, would buy if I hadn't chosen the Seiko, and I hope this helps someone.
on February 4, 2015
The watch band is for tiny wrists only. Overall smaller than I expected. Like new quality wasn't exactly what I got. The back of the case shows faint scratches like someone scrubbed something off. I'm going to keep the watch and I am getting really leary
of anything but new and something I've bought before.
on November 18, 2014
My wrist is 7 inches, this watch is made for a VERY SMALL wrist. If your wrist is larger than 7 inches, you will never be able to use it. I have it on the last hole in the band and barely fits. I will most likely return, very disappointed. Expect more form this named company.
on March 11, 2013
I loved the watch. It was for a gift for my sister for Christmas. She really loved it. She liked the square face and the color of the band. It looked really rich. Transaction went smoothly.
on September 6, 2013
I love this watch! It's sporty, but rich looking. Great fit, but really made for wrists 7 inches or smaller. If your wrist is much larger, it might be too tight.
on January 5, 2015
The leather band is nice, but way too small. I have skinny wrists, but the band was tight on the second to last whole. Was this a child's watch?
on October 28, 2013
Very nice watch. Elegant. Works nicely with business dress as well as jeans. I recommend the watch. Nice tank watch
on August 19, 2014
Love It! Band is beautiful............I have a narrow wrist and often need to have additional holes made to accomodate this. Band fits perfectly and looks great.
on April 12, 2013
A very nice watch which was received just as it is pictured. This was a good value in a low cost purchase.
on November 26, 2014
classic design, does not fit my skin color very well, but it definitely fits someone else's. Excellent quality !