5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality socks
Compared to other brands these socks are thicker and the quality is better. I'm completely happy with these socks. :)
Published 8 months ago by Brian N Wylie

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite the right fit
Published 3 months ago by Luke

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality socks, December 27, 2013
This review is from: Puma Black Low Cut Socks for Men (6 pairs)Shoe Size 6 to 12.5 sock10-13 (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks,,,,, February 1, 2014
Love em!!! Fit great, don't slide down in my shoes while running, feet stay dry......will buy more when I need them. Very nice quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for running, June 24, 2014
I bought these socks to be my all-purpose work out socks and they're definitely living up to my expectations. Great all-around low cut sock. Very breathable and snug but not too tightly fitting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Socks, July 2, 2014
Just like the white ones and grey ones I bought, these socks are well ventilated with mesh tops and keep one's feet cool. Great for the gym.

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves them, December 29, 2013
My son really likes the socks he has them on his Elfster Christmas list and was very happy to received them Christmas. Very nice quality and color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Socks!! Super high quality!, July 17, 2014
I have PF and these socks are a nice tight fit and give me a little bit of extra support that i need. I wear a size 12 so if you have a smaller shoe size you experience may differ. They are comfortable and high quality. I have about 50 pairs of socks of all different varieties, but i always look for the Puma socks in the drawer because they fit so well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sport socks, July 12, 2014
good cushioning

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite the right fit, May 20, 2014
I wear an 8.5 slip on and a 9 lace up shoes. I ended up buying 3 versions of these: This pair, a white pair, and a black and light gray pair. All have the same design, just vary in color. This pair here is too big for me! These ones AND the white ones are too big, and that's after several washings in hot water and high heat drying. If you're on the bigger end of the fit range, these will fit you perfectly. Otherwise, I highly recommend looking up and going with the black and light gray version, those ones fit me perfectly. These socks are still really comfortable, AND wearable for me, they're just SLIGHTLY too big.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., April 14, 2014
Very comfortable socks for high intensity workouts and cycling.Would buy them again for sure. Wish it had some other color options.

5.0 out of 5 stars NEW FAVORITES!, March 31, 2014
These are my new favorite socks. Great thickness on the bottom and breathable on the top. Definitely recommend and everyday wear and athletic wear.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›