5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoe, sized a little tight
Published 16 months ago by Michael Rudy

1.0 out of 5 stars WHAT size?!
"A little small" is an understatement. I ordered a full size larger and could BARELY get my foot all the way in, yet the heel was loose. I normally wear a 13, and maybe Pumas don't have this problem in the smaller sizes, but these are RIDICULOUSLY narrow for a 14.
Published 8 months ago by Søren

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoe, sized a little tight, May 6, 2013
This review is from: Puma Men's Vedano V Fashion Sneaker (Shoes)
I listened to some of the reviewers saying that this shoe is way too tight, and I don't fully agree. I wear sizes 13 and 14, so I bought both colors in size 14. That was way too loose; my feet would slide around and move up and down in the shoes as I walked. Now I'm wearing size 13, having returned the 14's. Yes they feel a little tight at first, but they are all leather. During the first day of wear, these shoes started to feel very comfortable. Take into account that they fit narrow feet better, as all Pumas seem to do. Also take into account that leather stretches, and this is a slip-on, so if you buy a size up from normal, your shoes might be too loose after a few months of wear without much ability to adjust. Even the sole has possible stretch, since it is in two pieces with leather connecting them. If Puma made these in 13.5 I might have bought that, but 13 works out ok.

Aside from fit, they look great in both colors and I have gotten multiple complements from people. It seems like the design was well thought out, and I hope they last for a while. I have bought Pumas for a years, and their shoes seem to hold up well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleek Shoe, March 26, 2013
This review is from: Puma Men's Vedano V Fashion Sneaker (Shoes)
Had I reviewed these shoes after the first day I'd warn them, it would have been a different review.

I usually wear an 11 and there's some wiggle room, but these run a little small, like most Pumas. They also run a little thin, so if you have a wide foot, this probably isn't the shoe for you. So initially, they felt a little tight, and as the day went on, a little hot.

After a few days of work, the shoe started feeling significantly more comfortable. The shoe most certainly molds and stretches to your foot.

DESIGN:
This is a sleek shoe. It's low cut(I hope you're not looking for ankle support), sharp, and modern. The orange stripe on the back is my only knock on the style. The soul of the shoe has the same orange stripe.

Speaking of the soul, the bounce I get from walking with these is almost like a running shoe. So, if you need to run down a thief, and look good while you're doing it, this is the shoe for you.

I am definitely happy I didn't return the shoe, even though I was considering it after day one. I would recommend them. (as would my wife)

1.0 out of 5 stars WHAT size?!, January 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Sweet, April 17, 2013
This review is from: Puma Men's Vedano V Fashion Sneaker (Shoes)
These shoes are sooooo sweet. In fact , I just ordered the black. Make sure you get a size bigger than normal because they run smaller. Unbelievably comfortable and light weight. Definitely the most comfortable shoes Ive ever put on. A must have. Pumas rock. Enjoy!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size..., February 26, 2013
Peter Buu To (HOUSTON, TEXAS, US) - See all my reviews
I have a small feet, I wear size 6 1/2 and 7, I bought size 7 on this one, it's too too small, I can't even put half of my foot in the shoe....I think they need to relabel the sizes....

5.0 out of 5 stars They looked like some strange sport-casual-classy hybrid -- and the pointier toe ..., July 30, 2014
When I first pulled these shoes out of their box, I was a bit unsure. They looked like some strange sport-casual-classy hybrid -- and the pointier toe (like that of a dress shoe) threw me off even further. I have been a Puma buyer and wearer for a few years now so I gave these a try. Currently wearing them a few weeks later (at work even!), and I don't want to take them off.

Fit: I read the various comments saying to buy them a size or half-size bigger, which I tried, but 14 is the biggest, and also my shoe size... When I first put the shoes on, they were very snug, but I then trusted the other comments saying that the shoes stretch due to the leather -- which is absolutely true. I wore them for around two full days (to work and then to the movies) and since then, they feel like they were made for my feet.

Look: Because I wasn't sure how I felt about these shoes for the first few days, I would literally ask people what they thought of them -- friends and strangers. I received an array of comments and feelings, and none of them were negative. The words "sleek," "sporty," "minimal," and "classy" were thrown around, all of which I endorse for these shoes. At a party one weekend, one fellow came up to me and slurredly asked me where I got my space shoes. Hey, I'm down.

Feel: The best word I can use to describe the fit of these shoes is "smooth." I slide my foot in, the leather hugs all around, the leather sole slips along mine, and then the easy velcro tabs snug everything up. I wear them to work (it really depends on your office environment, as these might not be fit for a high-class law firm) and around the city; I feel comfortable and stylish, while knowing that I could chase someone down -- or run away -- at a moment's notice.

*side note: There is the word "Puma" printed in Braille on the velcro tabs; kind of quirky. It's a touch that they didn't have to include, but they did. Possibly useless, but props all the same, Puma

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking but a few minor flaws., May 12, 2014
Bit narrow so wide feet may find them too tight. Bought half a size larger based on other reviews. Leather by the sole scuffs easily...

1.0 out of 5 stars Much too small. Sort and narrow, May 19, 2014
Be careful... This shoe is very small short and narrow. I will return it. The leather seems OK and the stint itching is fine

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels like a sneaker looks like a fashion shoe, January 4, 2014
Jessica B. Rupp (Seattle, Wa United States) - See all my reviews
I got this shoe for my husband who travels. He needs to slip the shoe on and off at the airport with ease, walk distances comfortably while out traveling, and look a little dressy while he was doing it. This shoe seems to fit. The only complaint so far is that despite his narrow feet (and these shoes are narrow) we had to return the size he regularly gets for a half size larger, which is the perfect size. -1 star for the annoyance of having to return the gift to get the larger size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good shoes, August 26, 2012
Quality shoes. They are very nice. Maybe I would give them 4,5 star; but there is not that option. Believe me, this kind of PUMA shoes are very durable, at least for me.

Puma Men's Vedano V Fashion Sneaker