Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on June 16, 2013
I bought these shoes back in December 2012 and waited to do a review until my son was done with the shoe-either through wear and tear or due to shoe size. This time, shockingly, it was due to his feet growing. My son is a very athletic boy and he plays hard in his shoes. Usually a good athletic shoe lasts maybe three months, four months if we're lucky! As you can see this shoe has lasted us for almost a full six months. What I've observed while my son has roared through the house and one too many tennis courts and soccer fields is that these shoes are made of high quality. It took him four months before i saw the first signs of fraying in some of the stitching.
As great an experience we had with these shoes there are some things to be cautious of: 1) if your child has wide feet or a high arch you're going to want to go a half size bigger than his true foot size. 2) As with all velcro straps they start to break down after the first few washes. We never had the velcro completely fall off-even with my son yanking on them-but they did have trouble sticking after three months and at month six they would randomly come undone while walking through a store.
All to say, my family and I had a great experience with the shoe. My son loved them, received tons of compliments and was sad he had to part with them. We wouldn't hesitate to buy the shoes again!
on August 29, 2013
This Puma kids shoe runs small in length and width. We had to return this shoe due to the fit.
on July 31, 2013
These shoes run small & with the elastic band ontop, it hurt our daughters feet. Good shoe minus those 2 things
on August 3, 2014
*****READ***** the shoes/style are AWESOME but they're TOO SMALL! Please read the reviews -- usually I read them and I failed to do so this time. I ordered a 13.5 little kid and had to reorder in a 1.5 boys.
on November 16, 2014
My son wore these twice. While normally I'd be thrilled with the very strong velcro... it's so much stronger than the very poor stitching job that the velcro stuck to itself and came detached completely from the shoes straps. After wearing them TWICE! In addition after those TWO times wearing them, the stitching is already coming out of the toe of the shoes also. Very disappointed, do not buy. Unfortunately for me, they were a birthday gift for my son and it's too late to return them.
review image review image
on August 13, 2013
This is the second pair of this sneaker we've ordered. My son outgrew the first and requested the same ones in another fun color. They run a tad on the small side so I'd size up if you're debating between two sizes.
on December 27, 2014
These are very cute shoes, I bought my daughter and son a pair. This was in September and each child already needs to have their shoes replaced. The seams are coming undone and the shoes are not holding their shape well. My poor daughter's feet are very slender so she gets a lot of side to side movement because the shoes are a bit on the wide side. Overall, I guess I expected them to last longer, I understand that 6 year olds are hard on shoes but 4 months? Come on. I'm pretty disappointed.
review image review image
on August 16, 2011
These shoes are perfect for my son. They have wonderful support and he says they are so comfortable. Definitely worth the money!!
on February 25, 2015
I bought these shoes for my daughter. She loved the look - I thought they looked nice, too (my wife didn't...). The soles are actual rubber, unlike many of the cheap foam type soles on a lot of kids and even some adult shoes these days, and the shoes appeared to be of high quality. I really wanted to keep them, BUT they apparently run really small. My daughter wears a kids size 1.5, which didn't fit in this shoe. It was much too tight, and a little too short. So, I ordered a size 2 thinking the extra 1/2 size up would fit. It didn't. The shoes were long enough, but still very narrow, and she couldn't wear them because of the discomfort. I don't think I am going to take a chance on ordering another pair - we bought some size 1.5 New Balance that fit her great.

These are probably still very good shoes at a decent price, if you can get a size that fits, but it's ridiculous that they run so far from true to size.
on November 18, 2014
I ordered those for my 4 year old who manages to tear his shoes up pretty quickly. Those shoes are really sturdy. He wears them to daycare every day and so far they are holding up really well. The color is also great - the red is just like in the picture.
Usually Puma shoes and clothing is cut a bit smaller but this shoe seems to be true to size. Also, the insole has markings so see if the shoe fits correctly; take the insoles out and have your child step on it - there are lines for too big, right and too small. Check before taking off the tags and with Amazon's great return policy it shouldn't be a problem if you have to return the shoe.
I can highly recommend this shoe and will certainly buy again when Amazon has the right size on sale again.

See 1 answered question