Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B00595J1B0
- Item model number: 18543201
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 27, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I was looking for nice and comfy shoes for months...Finally, I found them. I read one review that was not the best, but I totally disagree
These shoes are comfortable (I wear these shoes for the whole day while working), there are enough tight, and size is perfect (of course I checked the size at store, where the had same shoes but different colors..anyway size does not run small or big)
This were my first shoes ordered by the internet and I am totally satisfied. The color is so nice, enough fancy but not to much
There are lots of fancy style shoes are on the market, but honestly you could not wear all of them to work...
I highly recommend these shoes...plus the price was the lowest...
They were a little too narrow and rubbed my feet in an uncomfortable way. I tend to have this problem with Puma shoes. I don't need to wear wide width shoes but I do wear brands that are 'roomier' like Asics.
The colors on these shoes are beautiful and I love the hot pink criss cross strap. The treads on the bottom are nice for casual walking and going out to run errands.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are the best running shoes I've ever bought. They are lightweight, and I love the fact they don't tie!Published 23 months ago by Kristie Culp
Love this shoe. Fit is true to size and I walk a lot and is extremely comfortable with plenty of support.
So easy to slip on ..no laces and struggling. Read more