5.0 out of 5 stars beaded pumpkin placemat
Very well made. Not as bright as it looks in the picture, but prettier than the picture shows. They are very heavy and accents the table perfectly!
Published on November 9, 2011 by dydoyle

3.0 out of 5 stars like
these arived looking very cute and I was thrilled. But after a few uses the beads were falling off in large numbers. I have used the beaded placemats before, but I have never had this problem. The adhesive used to adhere the beads, just did not hold up. I use these only for decoration, so was surprised to see so many beads fall off.
Published 24 months ago by Rahlberg

5.0 out of 5 stars beaded pumpkin placemat, November 9, 2011
This review is from: Pumpkin Beaded Halloween Charger Placemat - Set of 2 - 14" Round (Kitchen)

3.0 out of 5 stars like, November 26, 2012