5.0 out of 5 stars Very well rounded Record! 9.5/10
-Great Classic Rock Record! Features Phil Collen of Def Leppard, who at times sounds similar to Joe Elliot!

-I purchased the mp3 album blindly and have been very pleased with my purchase. There is something for all genuine rock fans.

Published on August 2, 2011 by W. Bliss

3.0 out of 5 stars not quite
well this was simply not what i expected. there are monents when its good but mostly i feel it is a stinker. could have been better. i feel it was rushed out. its heavy but only for a few.
Published on February 11, 2012 by Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well rounded Record! 9.5/10, August 2, 2011
This review is from: punkfunkrootsrock (MP3 Music)

-My favorites are (Get Action) and (Dreamland) but the rest of the album is great too. Good album title (very accurate)

-One of the best covers I have ever heard is on this record! Jimi Hendrix (Fire) is an incredible cover!

-Other highlights are (Over My Dead Body), (I see you in Everything), (All I wanna Do) and (Closer To me)

-I am not a big reggae fan at all. But Manraze has converted me to at least their songs. Every reggae flavor they have done
is awesome! The police was also good at mixing this style into classic rock. If you liked the way The Police incorporated
the reggae sound, then you will absolutely love this album. You should also check out their 1st album (Surreal).

-Thanks Manraze for making a solid album that can be played straight through without the need to skip songs!

-I highly recommend this album. This album helps make this summer much better than it was going before!

-One of the best albums of 2011! This is the album 2011 has needed!

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB!, December 17, 2011
This review is from: Punkfunkrootsrock (Audio CD)
Phil Collin and his bandmates have a winner here! I think I listened to this for a month before I took it out of the cd player in my Vette. Album kicks ass, highly recommended!

3.0 out of 5 stars not quite, February 11, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Record, December 1, 2013
This review is from: Punkfunkrootsrock (Audio CD)
Some great tunes on here . The first track is friggin awesome and great to work out to.
Phil Collin is a great vocalist as well. Sometimes he even sounds a lot like Joe Elliott.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent CD, July 5, 2013
This review is from: Punkfunkrootsrock (Audio CD)
This thing grabs you from start to finish. Phil has a unique voice and it sounds really good on this CD. A must buy for any fan especially when you can find them for less than five bucks now.

5.0 out of 5 stars ManRaze, May 12, 2013
This review is from: punkfunkrootsrock (MP3 Music)
I bought this album because Phil Collen is part of ManRaze. Not knowing what I would expect but I really enjoyed the music. Maybe one song wasn't great but it's hard to find any album that has ALL EXCELLENT songs on it. Unless you look back to Def Leppard's albums.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just get it!, August 3, 2011
This review is from: Punkfunkrootsrock (Audio CD)
Not to take away from Leppard for I have been a fan since darn near the beginning....but this to me, has a bit of that Leppard sound only amped up about 5 notches. I love it! There are numerous highlights on it. Well worth picking up!

5.0 out of 5 stars PHIL DOESN'T STOP IMPRESSING THE FANS !!!!, August 8, 2011
This review is from: Punkfunkrootsrock (Audio CD)
AMAZING CD FROM START TO FINISH !!! I HAVE THE FIRST MANRAZE CD AND I WILL SAY I THOUGHT THAT ALBUM WAS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE !! BUT AFTER HEARING THIS ONE PHIL'S VOCALS AND GUITAR PLAYING SOUND BETTER ON THIS ALBUM !! PHIL JUST CONTINUES TO IMPRESS ME MORE AND MORE WITH EVERYTHING HE PUTS OUT WHETHER IT IS MANRAZE OR DEF LEPPARD !! HE JUST CONTINUES TO KEEP PUSHING THE LEVEL AND MAKING EVERYTHING SOUND NEW AND FRESH LIKE YOU NEVER HEARD IT BEFORE !! I LOVE WHAT HE WROTE ABOUT HIS WIFE HELEN IN THE THANKS SECTION !! GREAT TITLE ON ALBUM AND COOL ARTWORK THANKS TO HELEN COLLEN !! PHIL HELEN IF YOU ARE READING THIS I LOVE THE ALBUM !! YOU KNOW WHO I AM TO !! I MET YOU IN NYC AT THE HOTEL THE OTHER DAY ! I MET YOU A BUNCH OF TIMES ! IN SCRANTON TO REMEMBER ! NAMM TOO !! YOU KNOW WHO I AM LOL !! ANYWAYS IF YOU GUYS SEE THIS I LOVE THE ALBUM AND I LOVE THE COVER HELEN REALLY STANDS OUT !! WELL THANKS FOR THE GREAT MUSIC AND THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING SO NICE TO ME WHEN I MEET YOU !! KEEP ROCKIN !! YOUR #1 FAN PHIL !!! Ed

5.0 out of 5 stars I was surprised!, August 3, 2011
This review is from: punkfunkrootsrock (MP3 Music)
I am a HUGE Def Leppard fan so I bought this blindly and because it was on sale for 3.99 for a one day special. I am SOOO glad I did. WOW! Awesome classic rock with a little raggae album! Phil sounds similar to Joe Elliot which I like! I am going to check out their first album now. If you like classic rock with a new twist then you will love this! Thanks Phil for putting out a great rock album! Keep rocking brother! \m/

5.0 out of 5 stars Killer!!!!! Better than debut. Excellent Mix!!!!, August 9, 2011
This review is from: punkfunkrootsrock (MP3 Music)
This new CD I am listening too and am excited to be hearing what I hear. I am impressed by how easy it is to listen too and really digging how good it sounds. The debut was good but had a few (In my opinion) stand out tracks. This blows that out of the water. Cop this today and bob your head to some excellent rock n roll!!!!!!

Punkfunkrootsrock
Punkfunkrootsrock by Manraze (Audio CD - 2011)
Rate and Discover Movies