Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Puppy Party
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Whether you are a dog lover or looking to get a dog, Puppy Party is an new, adorable DVD from NCircle Entertainment. It is 70 minutes of dog-filled fun and perfect for both kids and adults. Now I admit it, I am not an animal lover, but I did enjoy this DVD.

Filled with over 25 breeds and hundreds of adorable puppies, the DVD is really jam packed with puppies. There are Heartwarming puppy moments, Hilarious puppy antics, and Puppy Facts about each breed. The DVD is even educational as it gives information about each breed and showcases the dogs.

My youngest son loves this DVD as he loves dogs. Even though he doesn't understand the facts or the different breeds, he cracks up at when the puppies do funny things. I think this DVD would be especially perfect if you are planning on getting a puppy as it would get your child excited or even to put on the TV for your own dog to watch. (My mother-in-law leaves the TV on for her dog.) It really is a cute DVD and for the price you can't beat it!
on June 14, 2013
I have the care of my 94 year old mother. Her memory is going. She loves these shows. It keeps her entertained and we both enjoy them together.

Yes, I would recommend it to a friend if they wanted their own copy.
on December 30, 2009
Wow. The title was simple, but the DVD really did deliver. There were puppies of many different breeds featured, and their playful antics made the evening time feel like a party. So, I give Puppy Party 2 paws up!!!
on February 17, 2011
I bought this for my pup because he likes to watch other dogs on tv. Unfortunately... there is just a narrator the whole time and the puppies don't make any noise! No barking or playing noises at all so he quickly lost interest. I wish it had said it was narrated the whole way through!
on April 2, 2010
We happened upon this DVD at a certain crimson-colored rental kiosk, and my dog-loving daughter chose it to rent. She absolutely LOVES it and is really interested in seeing all of the different breeds. I am very pleased to see it offered on Amazon at such a fantastic price!
on March 16, 2012
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas. I think it is the most darling video she owns, BUT, my child is not as thrilled by it as I am. She did enjoy it; however, she does not ask for it repeatedly, as she does some of her other DVDs. Still, I cannot bring myself to give it a bad review because of how much I liked it. It is adorable and educational.
on February 8, 2016
Very cute movie and excellent price. I bought this for my pup (9 mo.) who I just found out likes to watch tv with dogs in it. I had pbs on one day and nature animal odd couples was on and she started barking at the tv lol. So, that sent me on a search for dvds for dogs and this was in my price range so I thought I'd give it a try. Although I thought it was cute unfortunately she was less interested. If it had more animal sounds and a little less narration it may have been great. Still it was fun watching all the pups playing.
on February 2, 2011
THIS IS THE BEST!!! IT'S MY FAVORITE DVD EVER!!! SO MANY PUPPIES!!! I'D GIVE IT 1000 STARS IF I COULD!!!
on December 18, 2015
Great little video for avid doglovers, includes dog breed facts which is an educational plus! Fast pace so even toddlers/preschoolers could be engaged in this video. Angled towards children but adults will find this cute.
on February 27, 2014
I order this for my 3 great-grandchildren, ages
from 5years to 13 months. All of them like watching Puppy's. Thr convenience of shopping on line is wonderful. Delivery was prompt arriving when expected.