5.0 out of 5 stars For Kindle
Excited I could get this for my kindle and not have to carry that big book around. I wish more of my school books were on the kindle.
Published 23 months ago by K

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
good info
Published 4 months ago by Natalie R Feltz

5.0 out of 5 stars For Kindle, January 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, January 14, 2014
This review is from: Purchasing: Selection and Procurement for the Hospitality Industry (Hardcover)
It's an invaluable resource for anyone who ever hopes to own their own business or currently has a business and needs a makeover. Very well done!

5.0 out of 5 stars textbook purchase, September 6, 2013
great price for the book, much lower than campus bookstore wanted for the same book and not as good condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt sevice is important!, August 26, 2013
I am a student [while I have a career and family]. Prompt service is the MOST important thing to me... then the condition. Both were great. I would ordered again and refer to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shape, March 12, 2013
Book came on time and was in awesome shape!!!! Wouldnt changevmy purchase choice at all. No problem with the buyer

5.0 out of 5 stars College studies, February 26, 2013
Used in nutrition classes. Major course of studies very informative and full of charts highly recommend for general knowledge and studies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than the college book store, February 24, 2013
Like the title says it was cheaper than the college bookstore so it saved me some money....and it was new too

4.0 out of 5 stars ... some of the terminology and wording could be done better. Never heard a 1 pound stick of butter ..., October 28, 2014
Well written but some of the terminology and wording could be done better. Never heard a 1 pound stick of butter being called a print before this book so that's something I think they should look into.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 27, 2014
I hate spending money on textbooks but this one was reasonably priced and in great condition

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Pretty, October 17, 2011
We recieved the book very quickly and in better condition than we were expecting. The book looked brand new. We were very impressed.

Purchasing: Selection and Procurement for the Hospitality Industry
Purchasing: Selection and Procurement for the Hospitality Industry by John M. Stefanelli (Hardcover - January 18, 2011)
$63.41
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.