5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great for rollers and brushes, April 18, 2012
MR7 (Chicago Area) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Purdy 140900520 Contractor Stainless Steel Brush and Roller Cleaning Tool (Tools & Home Improvement)
I never realized how much paint was left in a roller until I used this tool. This tool makes cleaning a roller a lot quicker. I came across this tool after watching a professional painter cleaning a roller on YouTube. It definitely makes a difference. I have also used it for cleaning brushes and I feel it is also a doing a better job on that too. I also purchased the Rejuv-a-roller Cleaner with this product see my review on that product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., June 13, 2012
S. Ertel (Southington, CT USA) - See all my reviews
I was trying to find this tool locally and couldn't find it. All I could find was a comb like tool to clean the brushes but nothing for the roller. This tool is sturdy and easy to use. I'm sure it will last a long time. I would highly recommend this to any home painter, professional or novice.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you paint, you need it., February 19, 2012
This is a very well constructed and functional tool. No more dirty hands after cleaning a brush, and virtually no paint residue left on it. One of the best tools I own. You will be impressed by it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy tool to preserve the life of your brushes, January 14, 2013
This isn't an essential tool, but its usefulness can't be denied. It works great for cleaning rollers but its best use just might be for cleaning brushes. Those handy-dandy teeth take a bite out of paint gorf that likes to linger and form a merky paint line on your favorite brushes. It passed the test of time, so i bought a second and gave it as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good tool to have, December 9, 2012
Voltaire (Lake Worth,Texas,USA) - See all my reviews
This has been a good tool to help clean my brushes. I have given up on cleaning roller so I have not used this feature. It also has not developed rust.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big money saver, December 3, 2012
Patrick S. Korey (Albuquerque, NM USA) - See all my reviews
Spent quite a bit of money on good brushes changing colors in the house this year. This little product is a huge money saver. I always tried to clean my brushes well in the past by hand, but they always seem to be in sad shape after drying. Used this, wow, the amount of paint I could get out of brushes went up easily double. Not to mention that I could clean right up to the ferrule, allowing the bristles to separate better, and keep them in 'new' condition. Also did wonders getting paint out of the rollers. This tool is easily worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Made., December 3, 2012
Gregg B. Macey (Severna Park, MD.) - See all my reviews
Feels nice in your hand and works just like it says it will, you can't ask for anything more than that!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Save the brushes!, November 5, 2012
This is a necessary tool in anyone's painting arsenal. If you are new to painting or an old pro, using a good brush makes all the difference. Unfortunately, people become turned off with the price of a good brush and cheap out. This is a bit too short sighted. Yes, good brushes are expensive, but they are aren't meant to be disposable. A brush comb will greatly aid you in properly cleaning the semi-dried paint out of your brush (especially the heel). With proper care, you can extend the life of your brush for many many jobs.

This is a simple tool. The only potential for improvement is the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, November 3, 2012
Works great for cleaning paint off brushes (any type of paint), even if the paint has dryed some. If you don't loose it somewhere while working it will work forever and is easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purdy paint brush and roller comb, September 6, 2012
Amazing product! My employees liked it so much That I even purchased them one as well! This product not only saves time in cleaning, it's the only good multi-use item of it's Class available on the market! Great price for the tool also. Thanks!