5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!
Wow! I must disagree with the other reviewers. Taste is subjective, so I do take that into account when reading reviews - which I always find helpful, both good and bad.
Published 22 months ago by K.

1.0 out of 5 stars No color
Wanted colorful, big ring. NOT! Guess that is why it was so cheap. Liked size and gold metal part, unique, like me!
Published on November 14, 2012 by Lori L Cutrer

1.0 out of 5 stars No color, November 14, 2012
Lori L Cutrer (BATON ROUGE, LA, US) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars HIDEOUS, November 12, 2012
deedee (United States) - See all my reviews
The stone was very pretty, but the setting was hideous. The mount for the ring caused it to stick up twice as far as any ring I own, and the tail of the band was not even connected on the one side. $30 is a good price for some costume jewelry, but this monstrosity is not worth even that much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!, January 10, 2013
This review is from: Pure Dead Brilliant "Gemstone" Large Gold Purple Druzy Ring (Jewelry)
I have had this ring on my "Wish List" for awhile now and am so glad I decided to order. It is a substantial piece, and does not sit flat - but I love jewelry - rings especially and do have rings of every type, so this fits right into my collection. It is true that the band does not adhere on one side, but is clearly not supposed to as it is a design element and is a very solid piece. I personally think the photo clearly shows this. As for color, I have a few Druzy pieces and color varies; it is part of the charm of the stone. In fact, I loved it so much I ordered a second one and as expected, I now have 2 very distinct and different colors and love both. One is very similar in color to the photo, with a bit more blue while the second is lighter with more pink. I love it, and would recommend this piece for sure!

Pure Dead Brilliant "Gemstone" Large Gold Purple Druzy Ring