5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, great taste
Got this per my RE's recommendation. It's supposed to help improve my egg quality. As an added benefit, it relieves my insulin resistance and greatly relieves my acnes. It has a slightly sweet taste, mix well with water or juice. I'm really happy about the purchase.
Published 10 months ago by Ying

3.0 out of 5 stars This Brand has a good reputation.
You have to use a bigger amount of this brand to equal one serving of other brands. You get product though, so I don't think it's more expensive. It's just that there's a lot more powder to mix into whatever you're drinking. It's flavorless and dissolves OK.
Published 2 months ago by Renae M. L'Heureux

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, great taste, September 2, 2013
Ying (Sammamish, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pure Encapsulations Inositol Powder, 250g (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 6, 2013
C. Carol (Glenview, IL) - See all my reviews
Great company, great product! Dissolves easily in water, has a neutral taste. Works as advertised. I'm using it to help with feeling calm along with Glutamine and Glycine, the combination is working great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps me sleep more peacefully, October 4, 2013
This was suggested by my naturopath to help my brain "be quiet" while sleeping. It stops my dream sequences from "looping" and keeps them from being too vivid.

If you suffer from any of these problems, you will know what I mean by those terms.

I had to gradually ramp up the dosage from 2 to 6 scoops. NPs recommendation was not to exceed 8 scoops (which would be 16 grams).

I was able to stop taking it for a couple of weeks. But my dreams starting "looping" again, so I'm starting with 5 scoops.

Taking 2-3 capsules of buffered C (with magnesium) also helps with relaxing and sleeping well. This is the one I use.
Buffered Vitamin Cassava Root Source

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to take, July 8, 2013
I was prescribed this for PCOS by my naturalpath. It's easy to take and seems to be helping. I haven't noticed any side effects.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, November 24, 2012
The company was on time with their delivery, and the product was exactly as I was expecting. This product is great for women to assist in proper ovarian function.

3.0 out of 5 stars This Brand has a good reputation., April 27, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, October 16, 2013
I am not very skeptical on the use of Inositol. I think you need loads of Inositol in order to feel the effects on anxiety. This 2 ounce package won't do anything.

I worked out my anxiety by moving on to Lexapro, bicycling and meditating. I spent an awful amount of money on "natural remedies" and my anxiety was always there.

If you suffer of anxiety, give a small try to the natural things, but if they don't work, I suggest you check with the doctor for it. After working with Acupuncture, Reiki, Inositol, Calmazon, Rescue Remedies, Aromatherapy, Mindfulness and whatever "natural solution" for anxiety I found, I went to the Dr., got a prescription for Lexapro, starting riding my bicycle and meditating and the anxiety was gone. I spent thousands of dollars on natural remedies such as Inositol without too much benefits.

Pure Encapsulations Inositol Powder, 250g