Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pure Encapsulations - Liver-G.I. Detox 120c
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 12, 2016
I rarely write reviews but I felt the need to write a review for this one! An odd but very pleasant side effective of taking these pills is that I had almost zero cramps at all this menstrual cycle (sorry if that's TMI). I usually get horrible cramps that leave me bed ridden if I don't take Advil throughout the week of my period. But I was totally fine this month! That's seriously amazing. I don't know if one of the supplements acts as an anti-spasmatic or if my liver being cleaner has just made my cycle more normal. Regardless, that's a major plus that I wasn't expecting. The only downside is that I've been breaking out since taking this. But I'm assuming that's only a good thing because my body is getting rid of toxins. So it must be working!
on October 8, 2013
I have taken this from an herbal store. It works my blood test prove it. The amount of bottles you need to take varies. it took me 2 bottles. also i was told to take it when taking antibiotics as it can affect the liver.
on July 6, 2014
Great product, pure Encapsulations has great products with no artificial fillers. I recommend this to my patients as well. No stomach abnormalities or complaints, no after taste, no gastrointestinal disturbances. Gentle on the body and great for liver support
on September 18, 2014
I'm on my second bottle now and so far my liver has not improved at all. In fact my liver enzymes have gone up a little. This is an expensive product and it doesn't work. Will finish off this bottle then probably move to another brand. Shame I wasted all that money.
on February 20, 2015
Works great in highly recommended by my natural path doctor.
on November 20, 2014
Great product for daily cleansing. No side effects noticed.
on October 28, 2015
Excellent vitamin company! If, I could I would give them 20 stars. The vitamins are pure, medium size, and easy to swallow. I love them. Because, they work wonderfully well.
on May 21, 2015
can't say i can tell a difference... My ND told me this is a several month long cleansing process and this supplement is supportive. I will keep taking it.
on March 24, 2014
my family members all take this regularly. Digestion seems to be improved after taking it for about one month. we will continue to see the changes.
on June 3, 2015