Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on September 24, 2015
While the product is good, the venor, Healthy Minded, did not send it in a cold pack, so I returned it. Here's what Pure Encapsulations says and requires when they fill an order: "Due to the heat sensitivity of this product, we will only ship orders containing this product on Mon-Wed. Please be advised that if you place your order on Thursday or Friday it will be held until Monday. All orders are shipped with freezer packs enclosed in 48 hour "cold-pack" insulated boxes." So check your vendor before spending this much money on it. Pure Encapsulations makes great products, but if the vendor doesn't follow the necessary protocol to protect the product, you won't get the benefit you would expect and deserve to get.
VINE VOICEon August 30, 2014
One of the best on the market. For those of us suffering from chronic gastrointestinal disorders, perhaps from antibiotics, Chron's Disease, or other problems, this works amazingly well. Highly recommend.
on June 19, 2015
My daughter has pelvic issues including fungus symptoms and nerve pain. The cultures are negative. This probiotic was recommended by her nurse and has relieved some of those symptoms. It is expensive and we have bought this product as support for her. Also, I recently had diarrhea following a strong antibiotic for a sinus infection. I was worried that it could have been the beginning of one of the antibiotic-related diarrheas: colitis, C-diff. Online this probiotic was listed as effective for antibiotic-related diarrhea so I ordered it for myself. My symptoms did improve. Whether or not the probiotic had anything to do with it, I don't know, but it was a relief to know I was treating it proactively.
on March 30, 2015
This is the specific pro-biotic my naturopath suggested for "priming the pump". She said these are the "starter" cultures that are needed. We take these for a day or two after a colonic and then switch to a high quality but less expensive pro-biotic for another 2-3 days. We are happy with this product and trust the purity of the brand.
on September 6, 2015
make sure you request that it is delivered with an ice pack for it needs to be refrigerated
on June 4, 2016
Pure encapsulations are just that: pure. So glad we found this line of products. My daughter and I have the MTHFR mutation, plus celiac and food allergies that include corn and soy. Our ingredient limitations mean it can be hard to find supplements and we really need probiotics and methylated vitamins.

My husband, who also has some food allergies, got c.diff. after multiple rounds of strong antibiotics. The Pure Encapsulations probiotics plus a Solgar probiotic (listed below) are really helping. We intend to push probiotics heavily to lower the chance of c.diff. recurrence. (We also add in some homemade fermented foods, such as sauerkraut.)

We use Pure Encapsulations for methyfolate, methylcobalamin, and multiple probiotics. No adverse reactions at all! Absolutely fantastic!

For fighting C. diff:
While 40 days of Flagyl beat back the original C. diff, it threatened to return, and only massive amounts of probiotics drove it away completely and has kept it away. Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG and Saccharomyces boulardii are the two major probiotics proven scientifically to fight Clostridium difficile (C.diff) specifically.

Advanced Multi-Billion Dophilus from Solgar is a must. This one of the very few probiotics I found that contained Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, and it's the purest if you have a problem with food allergies.

The following are Pure Encapsulations brand - high quality and pure:
Saccharomyces boulardii (if you order from Pureformulas.com, it will come refrigerated which is important)
Lactobacillus Sporogenes (also spore-based)
Probiotic G.I.

Between these various probiotics, we get a tremendous coverage of a wide range of probiotic strains. I had also used prescription probiotics, but I believe these work more effectively with a much wider coverage than the prescription probiotic (which was very limited in coverage and did not include Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG or Saccharomyces boulardii).
on February 24, 2015
Was dissappointed in dosage. Thought the dosage was one tme a day discovered it was four tmes a day.
on March 22, 2014
I am on my 3rd bottle of Saccharomyes boulardi and have been having good success with repopulation my gut with good bactiera!
on December 24, 2015
Will never purchase from this store again. Thus product was supposed to be refrigerated and it wasn't. The product was just thrown in a box and shipped. Expensive product that I needed. Very upset.
on October 27, 2015
No added fillers. If you read the ingredients they mean pure! Great product for those with sensitivity. Did the job keeping our guts happy on the Glean Gut 21-day program.