5.0 out of 5 stars Use it for hormonal issues
Published 10 months ago by homeschoolmom2

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure yet
I haven't noticed any weight loss. I do think it has given me a little energy, but not nearly enough.
Published 15 months ago by Frances Jenkins

1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless Band, March 11, 2014
This product does not promote a single thing. I felt nothing and lost nothing except my money. I would really like a refund

5.0 out of 5 stars Use it for hormonal issues, February 4, 2014
I was sold one of these at the county fair with limited belief it would work. My cycles are all over the place and irregular. I had worn this for 3 or 4 months and had close the same cycle length every time. It was great! For whatever reason I decided that it wasn't the bracelet and took it off. The following cycle was 55 days long! It was awful. On day 49 I put it back on and low and behold, a few days later af came to visit. Now I just keep it on and have had no more issues. No weight loss or appetite changes but I'm of healthy weight. Naysayers say what you want, this is working for me even if it's a placebo, I'm gonna keep wearing it. It's not my favorite fashion accessory but until they make one that fastens around your bra or dog tag style, it is what it is.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure yet, September 5, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work at all., July 30, 2013
I have another Pure Energy Band for Balance and Stress Relief and have worn it for almost a year. I noticed a tremendous difference in my relaxation and stress relief within less than a week. However, the one I purchased for Weight Loss and Energy did absolutely nothing. I just took it off a few days ago because I didn't notice a single change. The main reason I bought it was because it was supposed to balance my hormones and create positive emotions. Didn't change either one bit. Sorry!

1.0 out of 5 stars Pure Energy Band / Weight loss, June 2, 2013
This was a total waste of money. The band does absolutely nothing. I bought two bands one for me and one for my husband and we both are very dissatisfied and disappointed in this product.

Pure Energy Band - Weight Loss + Energy Band