Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: Medium|Color: Pearl White/White|Change
Price:$34.95+ Free shipping

on February 4, 2014
I was sold one of these at the county fair with limited belief it would work. My cycles are all over the place and irregular. I had worn this for 3 or 4 months and had close the same cycle length every time. It was great! For whatever reason I decided that it wasn't the bracelet and took it off. The following cycle was 55 days long! It was awful. On day 49 I put it back on and low and behold, a few days later af came to visit. Now I just keep it on and have had no more issues. No weight loss or appetite changes but I'm of healthy weight. Naysayers say what you want, this is working for me even if it's a placebo, I'm gonna keep wearing it. It's not my favorite fashion accessory but until they make one that fastens around your bra or dog tag style, it is what it is.
on July 30, 2013
I have another Pure Energy Band for Balance and Stress Relief and have worn it for almost a year. I noticed a tremendous difference in my relaxation and stress relief within less than a week. However, the one I purchased for Weight Loss and Energy did absolutely nothing. I just took it off a few days ago because I didn't notice a single change. The main reason I bought it was because it was supposed to balance my hormones and create positive emotions. Didn't change either one bit. Sorry!
on March 11, 2014
This product does not promote a single thing. I felt nothing and lost nothing except my money. I would really like a refund
on July 25, 2016
IT NEEDS TO BE SMALLER FOR MY WRIST. I gave it to a friend whose wrist fit perfect.
on February 11, 2015
I wish I could be more positive, but... Not really seeing much effect, if any.