5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Trampoline
Published on August 24, 2010 by Kimberly

2.0 out of 5 stars They fixed the welding defect? Nope.
A few reviews mention a welding defect that breaks over time. It appears that they have fixed this by adding a couple of extra bolts. It made assembly a little be trickier, but we have done a lot of bouncing with no problems...

Edit: One year later the welds broke without a lot of heavy use. A lot of fun for the price, but don't expect it to last forever.
Published on February 27, 2012 by Jeremy B. Fink

2.0 out of 5 stars They fixed the welding defect? Nope., February 27, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor construction, February 28, 2011
This review is from: Pure Fun 40 in. Mini Trampoline with Hand Rail (Sports)
I bought this trampoline for my 90lb preteen who loved it. She jumped while watching tv every day for a week. That was as long as the product lasted. The metal portion that the leg screwed into came off the base so now one of the legs is broken off. I don't consider it safe without all the legs attached and am trying to figure out how to return it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken leg, June 5, 2011
This review is from: Pure Fun 40 in. Mini Trampoline with Hand Rail (Sports)
After about six months, the leg that is attached to one side of the bar broke off completely. The product is useless now. I am not sure if I will get a refund....keep you posted.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Quality - Will not withstand regular, normal use., August 30, 2011
S. Tulk (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pure Fun 40 in. Mini Trampoline with Hand Rail (Sports)
Purchased in January. Was broken by June. I wish I would have more carefully read the reviews before ordering. Many other reviewers describe the fun that they or their children have initially (within days). I would have written a 5 star review based on that, however, now that it has failed so soon under normal use, I would rate it a 0 if I could.

My son was 3.5 when we purchased it an weighs around 35 lbs., well within the weight limit of 220lbs. The welds that hold the handle to the base, as well as two critical support legs failed and the result was the handles becoming partially detached. The trampoline then tipped and the legs bent the metal and snapped off leaving very jagged metal edges that could cause a serious injury. They are as sharp as a knife. Furthermore, with the missing support legs the trampoline tips over when he stands on it. I contacted the manufacturer, and they were unaware of other failures of this type and said it wasn't consistent. First they said they would send me replacement parts, but after I sent them pictures of the damaged trampoline they said they wouldn't be able to as it fell outside their 90 day warranty. They offered a replacement at 50% off plus shipping. That is nice, but I will not be purchasing another from this vendor.

I would consider purchasing one without a handle, now that my son is a bit more proficient on the trampoline.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked fine until a leg snapped off, September 4, 2011
This review is from: Pure Fun 40 in. Mini Trampoline with Hand Rail (Sports)
We purchased the trampoline for our son (current weight 80 pounds) back in May 2011. He used it quite happily until this morning (September 2011) when the welds holding one of its six legs snapped, rendering the trampoline useless.

The way the legs are attached is rather shoddy; rather than fitting into the frame, the legs are simply surface welded to the frame. No wonder it gave way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Trampoline, August 24, 2010
This review is from: Pure Fun 40 in. Mini Trampoline with Hand Rail (Sports)
We love this trampoline. I set it up in front of the TV so my 3 year old daughter does not become a couch potato by sitting on the couch all day. The only drawback is that if you want to move it from room to room, you have to take the handrail off. The handrail does come apart easily but I feel as though evertime you unscrew it from the legs that the screws are losing their thread. But overall fun and my daughter and I can go on it together.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its great, but it took some work., January 31, 2011
This review is from: Pure Fun 40 in. Mini Trampoline with Hand Rail (Sports)
I bought this trampoline as a toy for my kids after reading about durability problems with the ones specifically designed for kids. This one is intended for exercising, I believe, and can handle what my 7 year old throws at it without the legs coming up off the floor. As another reviewer did, I bypassed the lowest handle height setting and pushed the poles as far down into the tubes as possible, and then its perfect for my almost 2-year old.

I do think this is a great trampoline and is going to be entertaining for quite some time, but I did have to do some work to get it assembled. I had to file the metal where the holes are punched for the height setting and where the handlebar pieces connect. Out of the box, the uneven surfaces inside the tubes prevented them from snapping together firmly. It did end up being quite a bit of work. I would have exchanged it for a different one if I had purchased it at a store, but its not exactly a convenient size or shape to mail back. Obviously I made it work, and if everything went as it should have, this would have been very easy to put together in 5 or 10 minutes.

1.0 out of 5 stars welding broke after light use, August 12, 2013
This review is from: Pure Fun 40 in. Mini Trampoline with Hand Rail (Sports)
This was great for about 5 months. Says its rated for 250 pounds but was only used by my kids, who are all less than 75 lbs, and were not rough with it at all, and one of the legs broke at the spot where it was welded on to the base. Now, of course, it is too late to return it. Very disappointed. Cant imagine it actually holding a 250 lb person for any amount of activity. Recommend spending a bit more and getting something decent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for toddler, mom, and dad!, December 28, 2010
This review is from: Pure Fun 40 in. Mini Trampoline with Hand Rail (Sports)
I bought this trampoline for my 1 year old who loves to jump. It comes pre-assembled, except for the legs and handrail, so it only took about 5 minutes to twist in the legs. I pushed the handrail all the way down into itself, bypassing the lowest setting, so it is just the right height for my boy. Best thing is that he loves it! It is his new favorite toy. It has a larger jumping surface and much higher weight limit than those trampolines specifically marketed for kids. We couldn't be happier!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Pure Fun 40 in. Mini Trampoline with Hand Rail (Sports)
I was excited yet hesitent to buy this due to a few of the reviews and the pictures that I had seen of this breaking. Then I looked closer and realized that all of the pictures of this broken were from the same home, so I went ahead and bought this. It was set up in my son's room on Christmas Eve night for him to wake up to in the morning and I will say that I am SO HAPPY I made the purchase. My sone is 3 and although I feel too young to attempt doctors diagnosis I am thinking he may have some ADHD, and major issues falling asleep at night. Well problem close to solved when he has a trampoline at his disposal to jump to his hearts desire and let out that added energy that he has stored especially during these winter months when we are not outside as much! I love this and mom, dad and big sister can jump on this too! Bonus as much I hate saying it.... big sister is much more willing to play with her little brother now that he has a trampoline in his room, he makes the rules that she has to play cars or trains before she can jump!! LOL I am happy with it! :-)