4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, but chunky and rather heavy, December 3, 2012
This is a gorgeous sweater...beautifully constructed and designed. Plus I love the color....It would be flattering on a skinny armed person. Unfortunately, although I am not more than 5 lbs overweight, I have larger than average upper arms. The yarn is bulky, and the sweater is heavy. I felt too chunky in it. It would look better on a very slender person....like the model.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Sweater, November 19, 2013
Sandi Tomlin (Western North Carolina, USA) - See all my reviews
It is heavy weight, drapes nicely, beautiful knit design, and I know I'll wear it a lot; already got a compliment first time I wore it out. I think the sizing is fairly true. I really needed a bit larger size but it wasn't available so I went with this... still works OK and is an incentive for me to lose a few pounds!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sweater, Beautiful Color, November 15, 2013
I purchased this sweater in the beautiful Siberian Ice color and I like it so much, I might purchase in another color as well. The sweater is very high quality and the fit is impeccable. I'm larger, so chunky sweaters don't always look the best on me, but the way this sweater falls so gracefully, it actually is quite slimming. It's thick, but not too thick, perfect for a 60 degree day, but if it's any cooler, you may want to layer a long sleeve shirt under is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it,, May 29, 2014
I wore it several times a week this winter. It went perfectly with jeans or dress pants. The color is a lovely dusty rose and I fully expect to get a couple more seasons out of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure handknit women's lucena waterfall cardigan, medium/large, April 30, 2014
I am very pleased with this beautifully made and stylish handknit cardigan sweater. The color was true to the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Buy!, January 18, 2014
Beautiful! Wonderfully warm. The sweater is stylish too! I love cascading sweaters. The sweater is a little bit chunky on me, but that's OK. The warmth, the feel of it, and the look are fabulous. It's extremely well made too. The sleeves are a little long (I'm 5 feet tall, 122 pounds). However, I can push the sleeves up or roll them over. Othewise, the sweather is a perfect fit. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy, December 28, 2013
This is a great heavy sweater that looks beautiful. The size was true to the chart that amazon provided. It looks great with a variety of colors under it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied customer, December 11, 2013
I love the sweater. It is a great color and the fit is perfect! I've only had it a week and I've worn it twice !

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, November 30, 2013
Beautiful, fits well, soft and fashionable. I love the color, I have been looking for a sweater like this and was not able to find it until now, very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Cardigan, great price and warm, October 4, 2013
Lovely and warm! Impressively knitted and great price. I will definitely enjoy wearing it for a long time! Arrived as expected.

Rate and Discover Movies