5.0 out of 5 stars Taste Great and good value
Having this delivered to my apartment is amazing. No more carrying large quantities of water for multiple city blocks. Water taste great. Bottles are bigger than I expected.
Published 24 months ago by K. Sazer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good taste / price not good though
I had sent this to my Son's Family, for they go through water. Guess I ordered to fast for in reality this is pricey. Product is Great and so is shipping though.
Published 23 months ago by Carolyn

5.0 out of 5 stars Taste Great and good value, February 1, 2013
K. Sazer (New York, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nestle Pure Life Bottled Water, 20-Ounce Flat Cap Bottles (Pack of 24) (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars No Complaints From Me!!!, August 19, 2012
Nestle Pure Life is one of three bottle waters I drink....

This water has a very smooth taste unlike some bottled water that taste very harsh going down..

I know its very important to get your water intake in.. you can't go wrong with Nestle Pure Life...

5.0 out of 5 stars Crisp water, Nice price!, April 30, 2013
I love this brand because it tastes so fresh, clean, and crisp. The price is much better then other brands and they have larger counts usually. I drink a lot of water and this is the only brand I purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars No flavor, and the water source is known, August 3, 2011
We don't have the best water on tap at work (it has a taste I can detect and don't like). I have several bottles of bottled water stashed away in my office in case I forget to bring fresh tap water from home. I purchased Nestle Pure Life Bottled water because it got the highest marks from the Consumer Reports.

Nestle has no flavor and Consumer reports gives it high marks for disclosing where the water came from and how it was treated. Some brands do not disclose this information, because it is Environmental protection Agency does not require it. This disclosure is voluntary (with exception of California). Full disclosure seems like a good idea so you know what you are getting, so that's why Nestle Pure Life is my choice.

The price on this product fluctuates, sometimes the price is lower and the shipping costs are high. When I shop I use a tool that helps me find good prices on Amazon. This tool shows the history of Amazon prices for a specific product and allows me to generate an email alert when the price reaches our desired price range. If you enter "price history alert" in Google it will come up at the top, it has the word camel in the name.

Ali Julia review

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, good water., May 24, 2012
My wife acquired a preference for this water while in the hospital, where they told her she was no longer allowed to drink our well water during her chemotherapy. Her tastebuds are all messed up, and this is the only water she's found that doesn't have a bad taste. She's supposed to drink three 20-ounce bottles a day, so we'll be ordering this regularly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good water, good price., April 3, 2013
This was a good deal, And the water was tasty and refreshing, most "High quality H20". I will purchase this product again in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars delicious water, March 18, 2013
it was such a help being able to purchase this product thru the mail. the water is delicious! i would definitely recommend!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good taste / price not good though, February 27, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware False Advertising, March 25, 2014
Susan (Marathon, FL USA) - See all my reviews
These are not 20-ounce. Was looking for 20 ounce for my vending machine. There was a "listing" error. They are 16.9 ounce. Too heavy to return.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware....freight shows over $30.00, April 24, 2013
$10 item shows 30.85 freight. Must be error ! Do not buy this till they reduce the freight to something reasonable !!!