Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Pure - Playstation 3” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 8% off the $12.49 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.98 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Pure - Playstation 3
|Price:||$43.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Perform over 75 outrageous tricks on massive jumps to experience The Vertigo Rush
- Each rider features unique “signature tricks” that can be performed
- Build your Ride from the ground up
- 16 Vehicles in single-player and online multi-player
- Race across seven of the world’s most dramatic natural environments in the World Tour
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Push Your ATV to the Limit
Pure is an action sports off-road trick racing game that takes the genre to a new level. Developed by Black Rock Studio, Pure is the next gold standard in off-road racing games. Featuring vertigo-inducing massive aerial jumps and spectacular airborne tricks in photo-realistic real-world locations all over the globe, Pure delivers heart-pounding experiences unique to the genre. Pure encapsulates the moment where bravery outstrips ability - it defines the moment in off-road racing when players experience breakneck speed, massive jumps, grandiose vistas and truly spectacular tricks and combos, all leading to unprecedented exhilaration.
| || |
Check out your surroundings
View larger image
No time like the present for a little air
View larger image
Platform: PlayStation 3
Top Customer Reviews
The graphics are excellent and framerate solid, even when hitting huge air and getting the zoom-out effect where you see almost the entire map. That is one of the most exhilerating moments while playing.
The students are defined in 1 of 4 levels, basically mapping to the 3 face buttons and both L1/R1 I believe depending on your boost level and then combining that with some direction on your analog stick. This results in quite a few combination *technically*, but actually being fast enough or coordinated enough to pull of a face-button and 1 of 8 directions differently each time is a lot tricker than you think, especially since pre-loading your jump (pushing down then flicking up right as you crest a jump to throw yourself into the air) already positions your hands and fingers in a certain feel - coming out of a preload and immediately into the opposite motion, like down and triangle is pretty tricky.
I found myself pulling off the *same* stunts per-level over and over again (which give you less and less boost as you keep repeating stunts) just because it was the most natural feel to me when I frantically tried to pull something off before hitting the ground.
The game is fairly forgiving, I readily lost some races and readily won others... I couldn't detect any rediculous "rubber banding" that is a stable in the Need for Speed series and some other racers, it was a very natural feel of either "I'm loosing", "I'm catching up" or "I'm winning"... and in some cases "I'm destroying them!".Read more ›
Some of the main things to do in Pure:
1. World Tour - This is the standard racing tour that all of these games have. For the most fun, I would suggest newcomers start here and complete it before moving on to the other two events below. One of the fun parts of this is that you start out with weak ATVs, and get more options and better parts as you progress, allowing you to fully customize your ATV.
2. Racing - This is where I spent most of my time with the game. Races are a combination of speed and tricks. You'll need to accomplish a lot of tricks to gain speed, and you need a lot of speed to get access to the best tricks.
3. Sprints - As the name implies, these are short races on a track.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Way fun game even for Daddy! Great graphics sounds and realism.Published 3 months ago by Courtney Moyer
I bought this for my son but my husband loves it just as much! A+!Published 7 months ago by Hannah Saylor