5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tasting!
I love the way this protein tastes. I add it to greek yogurt, fruit smoothies and more! I'm a WLS patient and we HAVE to drink protein all the time and this is the only one I have found that does not make me gag. I actually look forward to drinking my protein with this product. By the way this review is for the vanilla creme, which is the only one I've tasted so far.
Published on March 4, 2011 by B. Lopez

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok
It's ok, but I have had better. Good nutritional content though. I just use it for a boost in smoothies.
Published 2 months ago by Linda S Payne

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tasting!, March 4, 2011
This review is from: Pure Protein 100% Whey Powder Vanilla Creme 1-Pound Tub (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nom, July 26, 2013
This whey protein is smooth, delicious and mixes up into smoothies that satisfy like an ice cream milk shake. MEGABonus points for the very low sugar content and reasonable calorie/protein ratio. I subscribed!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome protein, October 25, 2013
I really like this protein I try other proteins and they give me strong pain, and stomach issues but not this one it's been great for me. It helps me after my workout and I really give it 5 stars :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Protein 100% Whey Powder, June 21, 2013
Love it! The product was easy to mix and I love the vanilla flavor.

I drink it following my workout at the gym for muscle recovery as it is a
good source of protein.

5.0 out of 5 stars Use for Baking Bread!, August 15, 2013
I bake bread frequently and read that Whey Protein gives it good texture and helps with the rising. It certainly does! So I use this with other products and the taste of vanilla is a plus especially in my sweeter bread recipes! Healthy too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes great and mixes well, February 7, 2014
Jon Ignaszewski (GREENSBORO, NC, US) - See all my reviews
I drink this every week day morning. Believe it or not, I mix it with 6 oz. of Caribou Blend coffee, 2 ice cubes, a scoop of Supergreen and then top off to 8 oz. with cold water. It mixes well and tastes great. I usually drink it around 8:00 AM and don't get hungry until noon. If you are on the fence about ordering it, I was too. I am now ordering my second one of the year. Yes, you can taste the vanilla, but it's not overpowering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Pure Protein, June 20, 2014
I absolutely love Pure Protein Whey. The taste is amazing. I have ordered others before but keep coming back to this. The price is very reasonable and fits in my budget. Great as a pre and post workout shake. I like to blend the vanilla with raspberries ice cubes and water for a delicious vanilla raspberry shake that is low in calories and very filling. I will continue to order Pure Protein.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!, March 30, 2014
The the product works and taste better than most, really great buy looking forward to buying more of this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good taste, March 7, 2014
Tastes great! Add to all the smoothies I make for my freshman athlete . Like the vanilla addition to all fruits

4.0 out of 5 stars My favorite!, May 11, 2013
So far i love Vanilla flavor because i can mix it with more fruits and it's delicious. Besides after a good work out i feel i can drink it and helps me recover from the fatigue. Love it!

Rate and Discover Movies