5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tasting!
I love the way this protein tastes. I add it to greek yogurt, fruit smoothies and more! I'm a WLS patient and we HAVE to drink protein all the time and this is the only one I have found that does not make me gag. I actually look forward to drinking my protein with this product. By the way this review is for the vanilla creme, which is the only one I've tasted so far.
Published on March 4, 2011 by B. Caminas

Published 1 month ago by Health queen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tasting!, March 4, 2011
This review is from: Pure Protein 100% Whey Powder Vanilla Creme 1-Pound Tub (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nom, July 26, 2013
This whey protein is smooth, delicious and mixes up into smoothies that satisfy like an ice cream milk shake. MEGABonus points for the very low sugar content and reasonable calorie/protein ratio. I subscribed!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Protein 100% Whey Powder, June 21, 2013
Love it! The product was easy to mix and I love the vanilla flavor.

I drink it following my workout at the gym for muscle recovery as it is a
good source of protein.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome protein, October 25, 2013
I really like this protein I try other proteins and they give me strong pain, and stomach issues but not this one it's been great for me. It helps me after my workout and I really give it 5 stars :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes great and mixes well, February 7, 2014
Jon Ignaszewski (GREENSBORO, NC, US) - See all my reviews
I drink this every week day morning. Believe it or not, I mix it with 6 oz. of Caribou Blend coffee, 2 ice cubes, a scoop of Supergreen and then top off to 8 oz. with cold water. It mixes well and tastes great. I usually drink it around 8:00 AM and don't get hungry until noon. If you are on the fence about ordering it, I was too. I am now ordering my second one of the year. Yes, you can taste the vanilla, but it's not overpowering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Pure Protein, June 20, 2014
I absolutely love Pure Protein Whey. The taste is amazing. I have ordered others before but keep coming back to this. The price is very reasonable and fits in my budget. Great as a pre and post workout shake. I like to blend the vanilla with raspberries ice cubes and water for a delicious vanilla raspberry shake that is low in calories and very filling. I will continue to order Pure Protein.

5.0 out of 5 stars Use for Baking Bread!, August 15, 2013
I bake bread frequently and read that Whey Protein gives it good texture and helps with the rising. It certainly does! So I use this with other products and the taste of vanilla is a plus especially in my sweeter bread recipes! Healthy too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes Great for Weight loss and/or Control!!!, February 9, 2015
I have a hard time understanding the reviews that state that this product tastes bad. To me this has a delicious vanilla taste with no unpleasant after tastes. Maybe the other reviewers have different taste buds. Who knows? I love this product for weight loss and weight control. Many of the reviewers also complained that the product would not mix with water well. That is something that I have not tried as instead I use this product in a vegetable smoothie for weight loss and a fruit/yogurt smoothie with vegetables for weight control. The reason there are never any lumps or goo in my smoothies is they are made in a Ninja Professional 900 watt blender. When broccoli is mixed with low fat almond milk, spinach leaves, celery, 1/2 cup no fat yogurt, 4 large ice cubes or 10 small cubes and one large serving of the vanilla creme whey powder you have a nutricious and palatable diet drink smoothie that can carry you for 3 to 4 hours. You can substitute any veggies you wish.....dark greens, carrots, peas, green beans, raw asparagus, even red beets. Add a teaspoon of honey or sugar to slightly change the sweetness level. Maybe use low fat vanilla flavored yogurt and drop the almond milk. The combinations are really as limitless as your imagination.
To use the protein powder to maintain weight try a fruit smoothie with frozen blue berries, a banana, frozen cherries, red or green grapes, or blackberries. Add low fat almond milk, low fat vanilla or no fat yogurt. Here I add 8 almonds or peanuts. The banana and blueberries add more than enough sweetness. I top everything off with the ice again as smoothies of any kind taste best when chilled. Of course you can add such ingredients as apples, oranges (leaving the rinds on), pears peaches (without rind) and just about any other kind of fruit. I also always toss in a couple small heads of broccoli which you can NEVER taste. Borccoli is my least favorite vegetable so I try and hide the flavor at all costs even though I know it is one of the best veggies you can eat.
You may be thinking that this is all well and good, but there are those out there that do no want to use synthetic sugars. If that is the case try the Pure Protein 100% NATURAL Whey Powder Vanilla Creme as it contains Stevia which is claimed by some to be less harmful that other sugar substitutes.
The use of the Ninja blender is also the key to using this powder. The blender can be purchased for around $75.00 on Amazon. This blender REALLY blends and is well worth the price. There are no bits and pieces of things. Everything is blended to perfection. Even the rinds of fruits and all vegetables. You can use a regular blender but your still going to get bit and pieces of your fruits and veggies. I sincerely hope this review can be helpful to those who want to use protein powder and enjoying it without the gummy, unmixed experiences that others have had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!, March 30, 2014
The the product works and taste better than most, really great buy looking forward to buying more of this item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Reordered this product and was so disappointed. I have used the original Pure Protein shake ..., January 12, 2015
Reordered this product and was so disappointed. I have used the original Pure Protein shake mix that Jillian Michaels first started for forever. I understand she was bought out and now they advertise it as the same product just different packaging. It is not the same product. The original was sweetened with Stevia and the new formulation is sweetened with artificial sweeteners. Also, there are 3 fewer servings per container than the original.

Pure Protein 100% Whey Powder  Vanilla Creme  1-Pound Tub