5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Yacon
I've used several different brands of Yacon and have learned what a good yacon syrup should taste like. I got one sample that tasted like corn syrup and I'm pretty sure it wasn't a good product. Good yacon should be a bit cloudy, somewhat thick and, to me, it tastes like chocolate with a hint of anise.

This appears to be a high quality product. When using yacon...
Published 5 months ago by Mandy Payne

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth sticking with awhile.
I haven't used it long enough to know if it aids in weight loss. I do like that I can take it right before a meal as I have a hard time remembering to take something 30 minutes before I eat. I am willing to work with it awhile as it has other benefits and it does not have an unpleasant taste.
Published 9 months ago by Willa Staton

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Yacon, June 29, 2014
This review is from: Pure Yacon Syrup 8oz Bottle - Natural Healthy Sugar Substitute - Great Taste - 100% Raw Syrup From the Yacon Root - Boosts Metabolism - Alternative Low Calorie Sweetener - Natural Prebiotics and Antioxidants - Cleanses the Digestive System and Increases Good Digestion - Natural Weight Loss Product - 30 Day Full Refund Guarantee (Health and Beauty)

This appears to be a high quality product. When using yacon I notice a definite reduction in sugar cravings as well as appetite reduction. I take it before meals and especially first thing in the morning -- not sure why I feel compelled to do that, but it seems to start the day off right. I have used it in oatmeal, and that's pretty much the only time I use it in food. Otherwise I take it straight. I have a tremendously powerful sweet tooth and this seems to help me avoid a manic trip to the CVS to find Candy corn. That's a win in my opinion.

Sample provided without obligation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yacon by Healthnex is Delish!!! I give it 5 stars, July 19, 2014
Tom N (Upstate, NY) - See all my reviews
This Yacon syrup has the best flavor of all that I have tried. I had to stick with it for a while but I began to see positive results in my weight and reduced waist size. I take a teaspoon 30 mins before I eat my meals and it curbs my appetite. I have also used it in some of my protein powder shakes with fruit and it makes it sweet just so I can enjoy my smoothie a little more. I really like this Yacon and will repurchase it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste!, July 26, 2014
Cathi B "cb" (Tallahasse, FL USA) - See all my reviews
I absolutely love the taste of the Yacon syrup! I been taking a tsp daily, plus adding to my smoothies, so far I have lost 6 lbs, but this is in conjunction with exercise and the 10-day Green Smoothie Detox (JJ Smith). I still have 4 days remaining. Before starting the detox, I used Yacon on my Paleo Waffles, and surprisingly, I still lost a half pound the next day. I was pretty sure I would gain but happy I didn't. I highly recommend this syrup. The taste alone has me hooked. =)

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy natural weight loss product, December 27, 2013
If you haven't heard about this yet, do yourself a favor and do some reading about the benefits of Yacon syrup. It really is pretty remarkable. I settled on the Healthnex supplements after trying a few other brands before this. This one seems to be of the best, pure quality. I use this every day in my smoothies, yogurt and use it where I normally would have used sugar substitute My husband and I love this Yacon syrup. I use it in my raw chocolate, and also to make chocolate syrup for my coffee mocha. It's the best sweetener for chocolate, if you make your own and it's amazing to bake Yacon Syrup So thrilled with this seller. 100% pure yakon syrup. I am so incredibly satisfied with this product , not all are created equal so please do your home work. Amazing product, simply amazing 9 days today I am down 6 lbs and I feel my immune system starting to improve Love the flavor of this natural sweetness courtesy of Healthnex Supplements..

5.0 out of 5 stars Dependable, consistent quality, June 11, 2014
I love this brand of yacon syrup! I have tried others but the quality wasn't consistent; sometimes the last couple of ounces gummed up in the bottom of the bottle. And that was in less than three weeks after opening the bottle. This is my 4th or 5th bottle of Healthnex and none of these have been a problem. And, most importantly, I have lost 20 pounds since December without altering anything else in my life. For me, this is a miracle product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sugar Substitute, April 6, 2014
I bought this Yacon Syrup after a friend recommended it to me and I love it. Removing nearly all sugar from my diet is fantastic and I really love the taste in my coffee and tea. My friend is using it on all kinds of things like pancakes (but I haven’t tried that yet).

I have only been using it a couple of weeks and noticed a couple of pounds weight loss but for me apart from not needing sugar any more I find I am not as hungry during the day and I have more energy too. I have already recommended this to my family and friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superior Yacon Syrup, April 5, 2014
Hagen LeBray (Flagstaff, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
This is quality yacon syrup, and it is the real deal. It has a great taste and consistency. If someone wants to buy this strictly as a sugar substitute, that's fine, but other much less expense healthy alternatives are available. On the other hand, yacon syrup has benefits beyond replacing sugar. (Lots of information on line.) Good stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great health benefits and taste great!, October 22, 2014
I've been using Pure Yacon Syrup for several months on and off now. Mostly because I tend to forget a lot! Although I'm not consistent with using the yacon syrup, I have seen some results from using it as far as just feeling healthier and losing a couple pounds. I didn't drastically or quickly lose weight, just a small amount over time - which is great considering I made no other dietary changes or real activity change. I personally prefer to just take it straight out the bottle rather than as an additive - but it can be used as a sweetener or other sort of additive if you prefer. Also, for storage I keep mine out on the counter rather than refrigeration. The texture of the syrup is rather thick and taste sort of close to chocolate - not exactly Hershey's syrup, but it has a chocolate taste to it so it's not torture to use. It's actually rather good to be honest! Overall I love the syrup. It has great benefits and taste good to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Curbs hunger, boosts energy, December 21, 2013
This is a fascinating product. It has a very pleasing taste. I put a teaspoon of it in my tea each morning and I noted that I have more energy for work and I am not just concentrating on my next snack break. It is hard to believe that one sweet teaspoon could make such a profound difference in my life so quickly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth sticking with awhile., February 26, 2014