|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.1 x 4 x 0.6 inches|
|Item model number||PUVLF215|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Special Features||bulb is 8-3/4" long and 15mm wide., T5 base, 15 watt UV bulb., Non-chemical approach to disinfection., 8,000 hours or more of normal usage.|
|Warranty Description||2-Year Warranty. For residential applications, this bulb is warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for 2 years based upon normal household use of 3 hours per day. If the light fails to perform as outlined, please contact Purely Enterprises by e-mailing email@example.com or calling toll-free 1-866-324-2970 for instructions regarding bulb replacement|
Have one to sell?
Purely Products PUVLF215 15-Watt UV-C Germicidal Ultraviolet Replacement Lamp Bulb
|Price:||$41.95 & FREE Shipping|
Only 8 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by PondandGardenDepot-com.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Non-Chemical approach to disinfection; Bulb is 15-millimeter wide, 8-3/4-Inch in length and fits the T5 base
- At least 16,000 microwatt seconds per square centimeter but many units actually have a much higher dosage.
- Commonly found in laboratories, hospitals and clinics to sterilize surgical equipment
- 8,000 hours or more of normal usage
- Prevents DNA of germs to reproduce
2 new from $26.48
Purely UV-C Replacement Bulbs T5F Base
From the Manufacturer
UV-C light is germicidal i.e., it deactivates the DNA of bacteria, viruses and other pathogens and thus destroys their ability to multiply and cause disease. Specifically, UV-C light causes damage to the nucleic acid of micro-organisms by forming covalent bonds between certain adjacent bases in the DNA. The formation of such bonds prevent the DNA from being unzipped for replication, and the organism is unable to reproduce. In fact, when the organism tries to replicate, it dies.
There are no customer reviews yet.