Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM

on January 11, 2007
This is a have-to-have accompaniment for Pureology Serious Colour Care Volume Shampoo. It leaves my hair soft, clean and full. The scent is quite pleasant so much so that I look forward to shampooing and conditioning my hair every morning; and a little goes a long way, too. I bought from Amazon because they seem to have the most competitive prices and the shipping was free!
on December 20, 2013
instead of the "new" packaging shown in the description, this comes in Pyreology's OLD packaging, which must be about 2 years' old by now. I've been using Pureology for about 10 years now, and I know I haven't seen the old package in a long time.
Don't buy this, you'll get very old conditioner!!
on December 16, 2014
Because of the bad reviews I've been seeing, I was afraid to buy this conditioner. People are saying that it's not the same one you buy in the salon. I took a chance and ordered it and knew if it wasn't the same, I would be sending it back. I have to say it's the same one I had been buying from my salon. I love the smell and it makes my hair soft. I will be ordering this one again. I gave it 4 stairs because of the price.
on February 12, 2007
Awesome product used with the Pureology shampoo. Very concentrated so you don't need to use much. I have very fine, straight hair and this conditioned nicely and did help with the volume.
on October 4, 2013
I have used Pureology for years and I like the new formula better. But that is not the one I received. I know the title states packaging my vary but I thought I would get the new formula. I will continue to use Pureology but not this seller.
VINE VOICEon July 29, 2008
Pureology is hailed as one of the more high-end hair product lines available. It has so many good aspects, it's no surprise it's so popular, despite the higher price tag. A bottle of Pureology shampoo or conditioner will cost about $25 each in store; however, on Amazon it's almost a steal!

What's so great about it? The Pureology product line is natural, with no sulfates, and is 100% vegan. For those of you who aren't concerned with such matters, it's also highly-effective product. The Pure Volume conditioner works well enough to let you run your fingers through your hair in the shower, but rinses away enough so it doesn't weigh it down. It's made for color-treated hair, but works on all hair types. It smells great - almost like aromatherapy - and works great too! Best of all, it doesn't take much, so you use less product than you would with other brands. (A nickle-sized amount of conditioner is plenty for shoulder-length hair.) A set of shampoo and conditioner will last me close to 3 months, unlike other brands I've purchased in the past. Conditioner comes in a smaller bottle than the shampoo because you use less of it. Be sure to try the shampoo too! Pureology Serious Colour Care Antifade Complex - Pure Volume Shampoo (Pink Bottle) 10.1 Oz
on March 7, 2010
I've used Pureology for years now and have never been disappointed. It's pricey, yes, but if you pay a good amount to get your hair colored, it's well worth it. Prior to using this brand, I would have to have my hair colored 4-6 times a year. Using Pureology, I only have it done 3-4 times a year and usually one of those times is to update it for the season, not b/c my roots or gray are showing. This is the only line I know that is specifically for color-treated hair and does not contain sulfates or panthenol (sp?) - two ingredients that actually strip hair color. I'm a loyal user and was happy to find a good deal on Amazon AND not have to pay tax or shipping.
on February 21, 2010
I have very fine, straight hair and have tried most of the volumizing shampoo and conditioner products out there. I was blown away when I tried Pureology's Pure Volume Shampoo and Conditioner. These products actually changed the texture of my hair for the better. My hair was fuller, healthy, and capable of holding style with some assistance from the right styling products. Prior to using Pureology shampoo & conditioner, I could spend considerable time, effort, and product on my hair and an hour later it was as if I had done nothing. Some people may not like the sweet smell of the conditioner, but I love it and think it makes my hair smell great. I don't love the fragrance of the shampoo the same way, but there is nothing wrong with the shampoo's fragrance. There's just nothing remarkable about it in my opinion. It is expensive, but a little goes a long way, and it is totally worth the price. I have tried other things after using Pureology to see if I'd like something better or could save some money, but have come back to Pureology as a superior product every time. I highly recommend it.
on July 3, 2014
Seems a bit different than the last time I bought it... have bought off amazon before.. this one smelled different and didn't leave my hair feeling quite as soft.. won't buy again... for this price, it should be consistent and great beyond expectations!
on November 21, 2014
I tried this brand since I have been using the pureology shampoo and like it. At first I was hesitant because of the price but this will last a VERY long time. you only need a tiny amount of this conditioner compared to other conditioners. A small amount leaves my hair shiny and full.