Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 11, 2009
I have tried a number of dandruff products and none have protected my hair color like this product. This shampoo is non-stripping and leaves my hair soft and shiny. This product has kept my dry scalp flakes at bay and unlike the other Pureology products, the scent is quite pleasant. The scent is light and clean, not aromatic and stinky.
on May 25, 2009
I have long needed to use shampoos that help control the flakiness of my scalp but the problem became intense when I began to color my hair. The most effective shampoos I knew about stripped the color--until I found Purology. I only had to use it three times before the flakiness and soreness was entirely gone. I use it once a week to maintain now. And my color was not affected at all. I love this product. It is worth every penny!
on May 17, 2009
I have tried every shampoo out there. This is the best dandruff shampoo for people with colored and/or keratin complex relaxed hair. It is the only sulfate free shampoo that actually cleans well, leaves your hair soft, and is also top notch for treatment of dandruff. I am done trying other things. The smell is very pleasant and the lather is good. Along with the conditioner, best combo, period.
on October 18, 2010
I've trien every dandruff shampoo on the market and this is the best. My daughter had a flaky, itchy scalp that was sometimes bleeding. This shampoo stopped the dandruff in its tracks. No more flakes at all. It is pricey but it works!
on January 19, 2012
and I tryed any thing out in the market hopping to find a shampoo that fight dandruff and not fade my color!

Here is what I am finally happy with:
"Leonor Greyl Bain Traitant a la Propolis"
Leonor Greyl Bain Traitant a la Propolis
on July 7, 2010
My husband shaves his head so it tends to get a bit dry and I have have some dry areas on the scalp. This is the only dandruff shampoo out there that works for both of us. It is gentle yet effective and smells great. Like coconuts to me even thought there is no coconut in it. We have tried a lot a different dandruff shampoo, drugstore ones to professional ones... cheap ones to expensive ones. This one hands down is the best. It is worth the price.
on December 10, 2010
I have tried LOTS of shampoos that fight dandruff over the years. Equate (Walmart brand), Selson Blue, Head and Shoulders, ECT. NONE of them ever fixed anything. I live in a dry house and as a result my scalp gets very dry and burns like mad sometimes (especially in the winter). This is the first shampoo I have ever used that has cured me completely of dandruff. It's even brought my color back to my hair (my hair was alot darker than it appeared). Unfortunately I didn't realize this had a conditioner that went with it so I cant really speak on that but the shampoo is fantastic. What made me buy this is I learned about SLS and how it negates the anti-dandruff effects in shampoo. I then learned that ALL the stuff I was using in the shower had this crap in it. I'm not one who gets political about green products and vegan lifestyles although alot of this stuff is engulfed in it (for better or for worse). I simply buy what works and after this I think I'll be getting alot more vegan products. In fact, I've got some dead sea mud soap on the way and some natural deodorant (Herban Cowboy) as well.

I only have a few minor issues with the shampoo. One, this stuff lathers ALOT and thus I find myself either under shampooing my scalp or over shampooing it. Be very careful when you use this. Try a little at first and go from there when shampooing. Secondly, When I do over shampoo my head I find I have an abnormal headache for about an hour after. I've never gotten these before so this is somewhat odd for me. Maybe its an effect from all of the dandruff its killing off or maybe its not. I don't know. I can pin point it as being from the shampoo though.

All in all this is an awesome product that I will say will definitely cure your dandruff!
on November 9, 2010
I tried the Pureology line as recommended by my hair stylist. I love the Pureology line and this was no different. I've had problems with my scalp for as long as I remember (Im 23), but I never tried anything because I have been dying my hair for about 5 years now with the same stylist. She got this line in about 2 years ago and suggested it to me. I use it once a week and it keeps the dry scalp at bay. Another suggestion I also have, is the KMS line- I have a lot of those products as well for my colored hair.
on October 16, 2012
This prospect is the only thing in the entire world that works for me! The fact that I at least found a little bit is so great! Why did they discontinue it?