5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff does make a difference
Published on March 28, 2009 by TSC

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality product .
I am one of the faithful diehard users of what used to be a fabulous product.
my sleek straight black hair that is all the way down to my buttocks Measuring 3'-5" LONG.
I am serious about my hair care products, especially my conditioners. I have tried most major brands from low-end to high-end, to no avail.
I First discover pureology hydrate (the purple)...
Published on July 11, 2012 by Happy wife 8

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality product ., July 11, 2012
This review is from: Pureology Hydrate Shampoo 64 Oz & Hydrate Conditioner 64 Oz DUO (Health and Beauty)
I am one of the faithful diehard users of what used to be a fabulous product.
I First discover pureology hydrate (the purple) in 2004 I have NEVER and you will never caught me washing my hair with different kind of shampoo and conditioner.
I have used pureology for years, since and know exactly how it works on my hair.
As a devout user of the Pureology hydrate brand, I know my last order was not a genuine pureology. I contacted the seller and they denied it. The next day I went to see my styles and beg him to place an order for me directly from the manufacture or legitimate supplier somehow he manages to get me a genuine pureology. Since then I never order pureology here. This happens March 12, 2012 sold by topbeautysource10. It was $128.00 then for a pair of hydrate shampoo and conditioner.

2.0 out of 5 stars The shampoo bottle wasn't full, March 7, 2013
JSB (Webster Groves, MO United States) - See all my reviews
I love the Pureology products but when I opened the shampoo bottle it was only 2/3 full where as the conditioner bottle was full to the top. Didn't get a full 1/2 gallon as advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff does make a difference, March 28, 2009
I am a big fan of this product and think its worth the money. My first experience was at a salon. Then my hairdresser convinced to buy it from the salon when it was on sale. I really loved it - but I'm not one of those that normally buys products from the hair salon, so when it ran out, I went back to the drug store stuff I always use. BUT - I kept remembering how much I liked this stuff, so when I found it in bulk I decided to splurge.

I am really glad I did. This product is just as good as I remember. It really makes my hair (highlighted and colored) look healthy, clean, shiny, smooth, and feel so soft.

Some people don't like the peppermint smell and tingle (more in the conditioner), but I like it.

Also, by buying in bulk (the 64 oz size), the cost per ounce is better. And, it is true that you use less of this product than other products. I figure I use at least twice as much of the drug store brand as I do with Pureology. So - that helps make it a better value. Ultimately, for me, this product is worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite hair product!, January 10, 2010
I love purolog! The shampoo is great but the kicker is the hydrate conditioner. It smells amazing, kinda like fresh mint and it has a cool tingle when you use it. But not so much that it burns like some products. My fav of all time!

2.0 out of 5 stars Shipping and Packaging Concerns, July 11, 2014
Not happy with shipping method or the lack of manufacturers factory seal. Leaves concern as to what is really in the containers. For $130 these should be packaged better and contain factory seals on each container. Additionally, conditioner was filled to the brim while the shampoo was down 2 inches from the top of the container. If they are both the same quantity, why the difference?

4.0 out of 5 stars Rating Pureology Shampoo, December 31, 2013
This is a very good product but would only buy Pureology in the these large quantities, otherwise it is to expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and inexpensive (relatively), October 23, 2013
I think it's great. I know some people say it's an imitation, but this is the only shampoo that I use for years and I don't see a difference. It is also a great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, February 21, 2013
great product and the price was great compared to salon prices. Would recommend to anyone who uses pureology products but can't spend the salon prices

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product and shipper, December 3, 2013
It was shipped promptly. The product which I've used before it just what I expected. Much cheaper to buy at 64 oz than buying per the liter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure product, prompt shipping!, September 21, 2013
This stuff is amazing. Not only did it arrive days before it was supposed to, it also arrived in one piece, neatly packaged. I had a little bit of my first purchase (small bottles of shampoo and conditioner from a salon) and when I compared them, it was a perfect match. When I start to run low again, I will ABSOLUTELY purchase from this seller!!! Thanks so much!!! =)