4.0 out of 5 stars Scent is strong, but product really smooths my hair
Published on March 9, 2010 by A. Alden

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money
I would not buy this product again. It leave a wax build up as do so many others. Still looking for a better solution.
Published 22 months ago by John Regan

4.0 out of 5 stars Scent is strong, but product really smooths my hair, March 9, 2010
My stylist gave me 3 sample packs of this product, including the Super Smooth conditioner and serum. At first I thought it was a no-can-do thing, since the fragrance is very strong, but my hair behaved well enough that day that I decided to give the other two samples a try, and even saved the last sample set for a wedding-do last weekend. It does a really fine job smoothing my long, somewhat kinky and always frizzy hair. The serum is really scary to use at first, it feels like you have a handful of oil and it is going to ruin your washed hair, but be brave and go for it. I do use Redken #16 PowerTame as the final elixir, but it can't do the job all by itself and the entire suite of products does the trick. I have been using Wen products for the last 3 months, thinking that I just wasn't doing it right, but I am done with it and switching to Pureology today - the set is in my shower now - and am pleased to do it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, April 18, 2011
DOREEN "D" (Sugar Land, TX) - See all my reviews
I was a hairdresser for years and never found such a great hair product as this one. A very little goes a long way especially for long hair....

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, February 21, 2012
This product by far is the best shampoo I have ever used. A couple of years ago I started going to organic products. It took a long time to truly find organic products but once I did it was almost a blessing. I use all sunscreen and moisturizing products from Sweetsation Therapy. Her products are wonderful and their healthy and truly organic qualities allow me to enjoy my bike rides everyday in the Florida Sun. The owner is very kind and her customer service is exceptional. One day I asked her if she was ever going to develop organic shampoos, perhaps one day, but not now. She recommended pureology for is safeness and quality ingredients. I could not believe how great the shampoo works and am so very grateful she told me about it.

Your hair feels clean and light and the shampoo itself conditions unbelievably. I have read some reviews that people say after a while it might build up in their hair, but I have yet to have this problem. Although they say it is not really a problem, just clarify shampoo once in a while as most people do anyway. I think anyone who uses the product will be completely amazed from the first use. It really is one of those rare products that will wow you after its use, and keep wowing you. It is like Sweetation Therapies products, it costs more up front but lasts forever (super concentrated). A quarter size amount really can wash your entire head even with long hair. Most importantly, its not harsh and unhealthy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, November 21, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth, Very Smooth, April 1, 2014
For someone with thick, textured hair that also has considerable wave, this shampoo solves many problems, leaving hair smooth and manageable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shampoo, February 13, 2014
This shampoo leaves the hair smooth and with no need for a conditioner even in the winter and the smell is very slight and not obtrusive. Pricey as shampoos go, but worth the cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pureology Shampoo Thermal Anti-Fade, December 21, 2013
This is super shampoo and still the best I've ever used. My hairdresser gave me a tiny sample one day and I've used it ever since.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pureology Thermal Anti-Fade Complex Super Smooth Shampoo, November 11, 2013
I am currently undergoing chemotherapy and must wear a wig. I was advised to use this product in caring for my synthetic wig properly. It cleans the wig nicely and leaves a great, clean scent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shampoo, October 25, 2013
I normally use the Pureology hydrate shampoo and conditioner but wanted to try something different. This shampoo smells heavenly. I just love the way it smells. It suds up nicely and hair feels very clean after using. It prolongs my hair color by not stripping it. I am so glad i tried this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shampoo, October 24, 2013
My salon stopped carrying this and found on Amazon. Love it. Helps to control my hair in the high humidity of Florida.

Pureology SuperSmooth Shampoo