5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Dog Food, July 8, 2013
My labs love this dry food. Both tails wag, they really jump and smile when they have a bowl full.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gone in 60 seconds flat!, May 17, 2014
This review is from: Purina Be Happy Dog Food, Chicken Flavor, 4-Pound (Pack of 6) (Misc.)
My dog is a rescue dog and is about 100 lbs of pure alpha female with long blond hair and loves this dog food. I have used Iams in the past and have had to figure out how to entice her to eat it. This food she just loves and eats it up fast and enjoying it also.

This is a great softer food for old teeth and has more benefits than a can of food which really mess's up her digestion and I would rather have a dog not have diarrhea every day!

Try a 4lb bag and you will not be dissatisfied

5.0 out of 5 stars be happy, June 17, 2014
Be happy dog food is truely named right. it is the only food my dog will eat. seller please never stop selling thru Amazon or my dog will starve. none of my local supermarkets carry it any more. my dog is so happy when he seees his box coming with his six bags of food

5.0 out of 5 stars happy dog purina // chicken, March 23, 2013
try any different food not used chicken or lamb ost all have beef and my vet said no beef.
after trying this was the one my dogs (2) like the best price was not bad let your dogs try and see whatyou think

5.0 out of 5 stars Be Happy !, March 14, 2013
Joann Suman (LINDENHURST, NY, US) - See all my reviews
The only dry dog food my bella will eat, and she loves it, i love the different shapes, little dog bones in it. And its made by Purina, need i say more

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size for our Humane Society's Animal Food Pantry!, November 20, 2013
Sent these to our Humane Society of Pinellas to support the Food Pantry for needy families and pets! Great size to easily distribute!

5.0 out of 5 stars Picky dogs love it, June 9, 2013
I have very picky dogs and they love this food and I do see them being more playful when I changed to this food

5.0 out of 5 stars Best food he's had in years that is also healthy for him., September 5, 2013
For the past two years I have been trying to find a dog food that was both enjoyable to my dog as well as healthy for him. I finally found it with Purina Be Happy. As soon as I opened the bag his tail was going ballistic and he was doing his little joy jumps. I find this odd because we had him on blue buffalo and science diet as well before this and beneful and kibbles and bits which he liked but was not too completely full of nutrition. At any rate, he had two bowls of this stuff for breakfast and then was full. Thank you Purina for creating this food. Get this for your dog, you won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves it, August 22, 2014
Mr_C (Los Angeles, USA) - See all my reviews
Good food, my dog loves it. Good seller, arrived quickly and as advertized

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 24, 2014
Dogs love this food, but I haven't received it yet.