Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 17, 2013
I bought this at 75% off at CVS a few months back because I was looking for an affordable face lotion with sunscreen that is as natural as possible while actually working. Since the original price was about $20 at CVS I figured I'd give it a shot, assuming it must be good.

It has been great to me so far! I'm almost finished with the bottle and just ordered another, despite some of the reviews saying people have gotten lotion that "flaked off" easily. That has not been the case for me at all. It rubs in nicely and most importantly, doesn't stink of sunscreen all day. I despise that chemical smell, and this doesn't have it (when you first apply, you can smell it a tiny bit, but overall-scentless!).

My skin seems to have reacted well to it. I don't have bad skin, but it can be a little sensitive. Since using this (in combination with Trader Joe's mineral oil facewash and occasional Aztec Mud Mask treatment), my skin has been great! It feels like and I know I'm getting sunscreen protection all the time. I also have been using it for over 4 months, from summer through the beginning of winter, so I know it can cross seasons with me!

It might not be for everyone, but at a $5 I highly recommend trying it!
on April 15, 2013
Bought this from hannaford for 75% off, so I got it for $5. I like that it is natural, but other reviewers are right, it flakes right off.. which stinks if you use it before applying makeup because it makes the makeup flake and makes my skin look dry. I ordered another from here when it was 1.99 cuz what can i say, I'm a sucker for a bargain, but this one was worse than the first, it had a really strong odd smell and is super runny, at least the last one was thicker.. not something I would buy again.. even if they lowered the price to a buck.. lol..
on July 18, 2013
I use this daily. So far it has done very well at keeping my face hydrated. I especially like the fact that it has no bad ingredients in the formula. It's a little pricey unless you can find a good sale on it and the bottle seems to not last as long as I'd like for the price but..what the heck..it's still a good product and I'll keep using it.
on April 20, 2012
The product is good in that it feels light and "pure;" not loaded with fillers like mineral oil and fragrance. However, it really does not rub in well at all. After I've put it on, if anything rubs against my face it kind of balls up and rolls off. If you have sensitive skin and have a hard time finding products then I would suggest trying this. I personally won't buy it again.
on January 6, 2012
Finally a skin cream that works - my skin looks, dare I say, better already - and I feel good about using this! -- no more worries or wondering what cancer causing chemicals Im slathering all over my face.
Can you please make a chemical free SPF for the whole family?
on January 4, 2014
I love this brand, it makes my skin look and feel great and the price is fabulous. I have tried lots of other brands and this one beats all.
on September 3, 2013
like it very much and it is good for my combination skin no more breakouts happy with the result. buy it again
on October 12, 2013
before I get to use the two I bought they will have expired. I am now mixing the one I had with water.
on July 16, 2012
As soon as you start applying it to your skin, it starts to dry.
It starts turning into little white balls of lotion. It does
leave your skin soft after awhile, but in some places of my face
it dries and leaves my skin feeling tight.
on February 11, 2012
The lotion is great and it was sent in a great recycled 'pizza box.' What a neat idea to recycle and get items shipped in an existing carton! Nice to know what kind of pizza is available in other city. Thanks for the quick delivery!