Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on April 15, 2012
This product goes on easy and does not have a strong, overpowering scent. Makes my skin soft, but don't know whether it helps any with the ageless part yet or not, still waiting for that result to show. Good that it does not have parabens.
on November 29, 2013
Love this stuff! I used this, as I had found it on clearance and Walgreen's. Now I am addicted to it. I tried another brand when I ran out, another that has natural ingredients too, but I was very disappointed. Glad I found this online. And the price is much less that what I even paid on clearance at Walgreen's. It does not get rid of wrinkles, but it sure does help with hydration and lessening of fine lines.
on April 10, 2013
I, too, came upon this product by mistake (it was in a clearance bin at my favorite grocery store) and I am so glad I did. I absolutely love this moisturizer! I have very oily, sensitive skin, and this doesn't irritate me at all, is thick and creamy, and makes my skin feel like butter! I work at night, so I put it on in the morning before going to bed. I also love mixing it with a little foundation to wear as a lasting tinted moisturizer! I will purchase the recommended 3-pack moisturizer products from Amazon very soon! What a great find!
on April 28, 2014
I've seen the Puristics line sold at my Big Lots for not very expensive at all (when they cost much more elsewhere!) and was able to use 3 of the products. I've had the Puristics Totally Ageless Night Recovery Cream for a while now and use it on and off but it is NOT a product that I would recommend from the Puristics line.

I love the sanitary air-tight pump packaging of the product. I think packaging pays a HUGE role in the stability of your product and the marketing claims it makes. This line is free of preservatives, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, harmful chemicals, and is fragrance free. This is a night recovery cream so the texture is nice and thick - which I enjoy using more so during the night.

The deal breaker for me was that no matter how little I applied onto my face, after massaging the product in for a while, it would BALL UP the layer and eventually off my face. I have tried this again and again and it always happens to me. This is the main deal breaker for me. I wouldn't recommend the Puristics Night Recovery Cream but their daytime lotion is fantastic! That one is my favorite. Next would be the lotion with SPF.
on October 12, 2013
I use this as a day moisturizer and it's wonderful, especially in the dry winter heating season. Very rich, a little goes a very long way, and the moisture lasts.
on March 21, 2012
Puristics night cream is easy to put on and feels good, not greasy or heavy. Smells good too. Will order again.
on May 31, 2014
I first bought Puristics because a friend suggested it. I have used it ever since--8 months. I have spent fortunes on face creams but this is better than any of those. It is greaseless but leaves your face feeling very moisturized. I also had other creams block my pores and make my face break out--and I am way too old for that--and this has kept my skin clear. I use it on my neck also and it keeps my skin feeling smooth and moisturized all day. I also use the night recovery cream in the morning since it is a little thicker than the day one. I have only positive things to say.
on February 1, 2014
I found this originally at Bed Bath and Beyond. Being careful about putting toxic materials into or onto my body, I gave it a try and loved it. They no longer carry it in any stores so thank God I can get it on Amazon. I LOVE the fact that it has no scent. The scents in most moisturizers drive me crazy all day and have an "old lady perfume" quality to them. This also works well to make my skin look younger and although it is thick, it absorbs well. I don't need to use much. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
on January 29, 2014
I normally don't use moisturizer because everything I've tried is greasy and makes my face breakout. I found this at biglots for just a couple dollars. The price for natural product was too good to not give moisturizing another try. Since I started putting it on after I wash my face before bed, I have noticed a huge difference. In one week I have not a single new blemish and my face feels smooth. My makeup even glides on better in the morning. I may just be optimistic, but it looks like in a month or so, I may be able to forgo the foundation step in my daily makeup routine.
on October 9, 2014
I've been using this product since it was first introduced. I love the way it softens my face and that its gentle. I haven't notice my age spots getting lighter or anything but I haven't gotten any new ones.