Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Natural Collagen and Placenta Night Creme- 2 oz.-Cream
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 21, 2012
I appreciate being asked what I like about this cream...and I'll tell you it truly is a great product.
I personally like skin soft and stay with products that work for me for years ...I tried this product as I heard that collagen was very good for your skin and the price was reasonable so I bought one jar and was greatly surprised how wonderful it was that I ordered two more at their sale. I would tell anyone that it is worth a try and hopefully works as well for you as it did for me. I did buy this cream on Amazon and understand why they carry Purtain's Pride products their great. I give them 5 stars and think you would too if you tried them.
on January 26, 2013
I have noticed Difference from the first week; it really nourished my skin I feel smooth and shiny. I will buy again.
on December 7, 2013
I love this facial cream from Puritan's Pride.... it is so good. I recommend it 100%. The price and the customer service very goo too.
on April 11, 2014
I didn't like the smell. This creme can be natural but I didn't like the smell and the slimy texture at all.
on June 27, 2014
Smells weird and had to wash it off as soon as I put it on. My husband thought it was kinda icky too. It wasn't bad in the jar but couldn't handle it on my skin.
on September 28, 2014
I couldnl't use it because the smell was too perfumy!
on June 29, 2014
it has a light sense but it is not unpleasant. I don't notice any huge difference yet in my face that I've only been using it for a short time. it is not too heavy which I like. I will continue to try it so far I think I like it.
on September 20, 2015
Really like it. I will buy it again. Thank you.
on July 30, 2015
cream it to watery does not work as advertized
on March 1, 2015
Applied twice daily with no results.