Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Purple Crystal Lanyard Keychain Card Holder
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on June 25, 2013
I got the item quickly - the lanyard is very pretty - love the shade of purple, but within a few days of wearing it, the little purple sequins just fall off. The section that actually goes around my neck, is now completely free of sequens. :(
on April 26, 2012
The is so preety and bright just what i wanted so many compliments on it will recommend it to any one.
on July 11, 2013
I loved it and the color. I had to go to the ER and there was a lady wearing one, but a different color. The only problem she had with hers where she wears it around her neck the beads were coming off.
on July 17, 2012
Quality items. Received alot of compliments. All my friends want one. A must to have. Received product very quickly and packaging was very nice.
on November 10, 2013
Rhinestones fell off like crazy leaving an ugly, gluey residue behind. Very disappointed in this product. Do not recommend at all.
on April 2, 2014
I love my lanyard! I get a lot of compliments on it. I've worn it to work every day for 2 months and it's held up nicely. It takes a lot of abuse since I'm a delivery driver, constantly carrying bulky boxes and buckling and unbuckling my seat belt. Update: I've had this for 9 months now and haven't lost a single rhinestone. I wear it 5 days a week and it still looks new!!
on October 10, 2013
For someone that has to wear identification five days out of every week, this was not a good purchase. The rhinestones were glued on, but only after about a week and a half of wearing it, more than half of them were gone. I was very disappointed in the quality.
on June 8, 2015
This lanyard is so pretty and girly just like me. The picture here doesn't give it justice. The purple rhinestones and the convenient badge holder is perfect. I could never lose this lanyard because it stands out!!
on February 9, 2014
Beautiful purple rhinestone lanyard. Nice match to some of my clothes, easy way to keep keys close and easy to find. Durable. Item arrived quickly, packaged well, accurate description, would do business again A++
on January 10, 2014
This was a great buy. It is well made and exactly as depicted. It is durable, and has a great keyring as well as a cell phone loop. It is arriving from overseas, so it may take a while to arrive, but it is worth the wait.