5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!!!!!!
Published on November 20, 2010 by Rosanna Carta

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch not working
My watch did not work when I removed the protection from the hand. To date no one even responded to my query.
Published 22 months ago by Angie V

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!!!!!!, November 20, 2010
Rosanna Carta (Port Washington, New York United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Purple Silicone Gel Ceramic Style Band Crystal Bezel Women's Watch (Watch)
I had such a difficult time trying to find this exact watch! The color was hard to find and it's an official Geneva Platinum watch!! Absolutely beautiful!!! the CZ's sparkle so beautifully and the deep purple is amazing! Very comfortable and very stylish! If you were looking for this watch, purchase it from here-comes in a very nice Geneva box. I just love it and I also bought the brown one! Love them. For the price, you just can't beat it! I give this watch 5 STARS ***** !!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Bargain, November 27, 2011
Blondie (Tucson, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
I have to stop buying these watches. I love them but I have five now in different colors. It started with a friend who is a nurse. Apparently these watches are popular with nurses. They are inexpensive, accurate, have a second hand, and are water resistant. Great watch for the money, and if you're like me, just fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it, July 1, 2011
I got this watch to wear to work. Purple is our signature color. Shipping took longer than I had wanted but the piece was fine and well wrapped when I got it. It works perfectly, although it does tick sort of loud. The crystals have stayed intacked and the band hasn't broken. It was a great buy for $7. I might get more in other colors.

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch not working, October 15, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Puple Haze!, July 18, 2012
This puple Geneva watch is so pretty. It has such a low price but doesn't look cheap at all. Just the right touch to match my purple outfits. Pretty and feminine with a wonderful sparkle.

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the price, July 11, 2011
Cute watch bought for my daughter (12 yrs old). She loved the color which was the deciding factor for this watch.
There were two things that made me score this low (though what can I really expect for the price?):

1)Delivery of this took nearly 4 weeks. Sure, I picked standard (lowest) delivery but FOUR weeks? Really? You receive my payment within, like, 4 minutes...I really expected it to be delivered in 2 weeks tops.

2)Within 2 days the watch band had split. Difficult to explain, but the rubber part that holds the metal clasp split. The band itself is intact; however, it could easily fall off because the clasp isn't held on very well. I considered shipping it back but, with the cost, shipping it back seemed to outweigh the amount I paid (plus, with the delivery before, I didn't have much hope it would come back quickly). So, just super glued and went on.

Again, for the price...low expectations. Still, I would have paid 5 more dollars if it had been delivered in a reasonable time and hadn't broken 2 days in. sheesh.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Work!!!!, June 20, 2012
PAUL DIPRIZITO (FLUSHING, NY USA) - See all my reviews
Very unpleased when it arrived, the watch just don't work at all... Plus it had no instructions on how to use it- I had to send it back

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken, October 29, 2011
Watch arrived in a timely fashion, however, was broken. Took it out of box and the hands were floating around unattached. It was to be a gift for my granddaughter, but I just returned it.

1.0 out of 5 stars You don't even get what you paid for., May 25, 2013
Yes, the watch is really cheap at $5.99. I didn't expect much. Maybe a few months. I bought 4 of them to give as gifts to those running in the Pancreatic Cancer Network run in Washington, DC. Purple being the PAN color.

I took it out of the envelope, set the time, and put it on. Within 4 HOURS, the second hand fell off and was "floating around" the dial. Before the END OF THE DAY, the watch stopped.

I sent all four back for a refund. Amazon does a great job with refunds--no muss no fuss.

1.0 out of 5 stars DOA, March 25, 2013
dead. wont work to big a hassle to send it back. love the look of it. would like to wear it

Rate and Discover Movies