Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Purple Silicone Gel Ceramic Style Band Crystal Bezel Women's Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on November 20, 2010
I had such a difficult time trying to find this exact watch! The color was hard to find and it's an official Geneva Platinum watch!! Absolutely beautiful!!! the CZ's sparkle so beautifully and the deep purple is amazing! Very comfortable and very stylish! If you were looking for this watch, purchase it from here-comes in a very nice Geneva box. I just love it and I also bought the brown one! Love them. For the price, you just can't beat it! I give this watch 5 STARS ***** !!!!!
on November 27, 2011
I have to stop buying these watches. I love them but I have five now in different colors. It started with a friend who is a nurse. Apparently these watches are popular with nurses. They are inexpensive, accurate, have a second hand, and are water resistant. Great watch for the money, and if you're like me, just fun.
on July 1, 2011
I got this watch to wear to work. Purple is our signature color. Shipping took longer than I had wanted but the piece was fine and well wrapped when I got it. It works perfectly, although it does tick sort of loud. The crystals have stayed intacked and the band hasn't broken. It was a great buy for $7. I might get more in other colors.
on May 25, 2013
Yes, the watch is really cheap at $5.99. I didn't expect much. Maybe a few months. I bought 4 of them to give as gifts to those running in the Pancreatic Cancer Network run in Washington, DC. Purple being the PAN color.

I took it out of the envelope, set the time, and put it on. Within 4 HOURS, the second hand fell off and was "floating around" the dial. Before the END OF THE DAY, the watch stopped.

I sent all four back for a refund. Amazon does a great job with refunds--no muss no fuss.
on October 15, 2012
My watch did not work when I removed the protection from the hand. To date no one even responded to my query.
on October 29, 2011
Watch arrived in a timely fashion, however, was broken. Took it out of box and the hands were floating around unattached. It was to be a gift for my granddaughter, but I just returned it.
on July 11, 2011
Cute watch bought for my daughter (12 yrs old). She loved the color which was the deciding factor for this watch.
There were two things that made me score this low (though what can I really expect for the price?):

1)Delivery of this took nearly 4 weeks. Sure, I picked standard (lowest) delivery but FOUR weeks? Really? You receive my payment within, like, 4 minutes...I really expected it to be delivered in 2 weeks tops.

2)Within 2 days the watch band had split. Difficult to explain, but the rubber part that holds the metal clasp split. The band itself is intact; however, it could easily fall off because the clasp isn't held on very well. I considered shipping it back but, with the cost, shipping it back seemed to outweigh the amount I paid (plus, with the delivery before, I didn't have much hope it would come back quickly). So, just super glued and went on.

Again, for the price...low expectations. Still, I would have paid 5 more dollars if it had been delivered in a reasonable time and hadn't broken 2 days in. sheesh.
on June 20, 2012
Very unpleased when it arrived, the watch just don't work at all... Plus it had no instructions on how to use it- I had to send it back
on January 2, 2014
This watch came with that divider between the stem and the watch itself. I was hopeful it would work after I removed the divider and set the time. It didn't. At THIS point, more often than NOT, I have to return these Geneva watches. They are either dead on arrival, or they are already running (which cuts into the life expectancy). The only GOOD thing that I can say about these Geneva watches is that they are just as beautiful in person as they are in the picture. I felt like giving this purple watch a funeral ceremony. I was THAT much in love with the color...
on November 30, 2013
I needed a really inexpensive watch. I chose this one because I like its appearance also. Unfortunately the item arrived looking more or less new (the back had some scuff like marks) with a pull tag, but never worked even once. I had to go through the trouble of returning it. I see many are having this problem- including reviews for the same item in a different color. After such a disappointment, I decided to instead buy a watch from a brick and mortar store where I could be surer that it's in 100% working order.