Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 22, 2014
Bought this watch for my young granddaughter, but with reservations due to the low price. I was concerned that the watch would be no good, but I was not willing to pay a high price for a watch for a child who might lose it. The watch arrived surprisingly fast and is very cute. I would have preferred a white face instead of a pink one for greater contrast, but it is still easy enough to read. So far, I am very pleased with my purchase, and I'm purchasing a second one for another granddaughter, but I will update my review after they have had them awhile to report on its accuracy and durability.
on November 11, 2014
Bought this watch for my girlfriend and she loved it! She said the first day wearing it, she received several compliments. She has several other watches, some of them being designer watches and has not received the compliments on them that she has received for this one.

The pink is a very bright and rich color. With the combination of the rose gold on the side, it really is a good looking watch! It truly looks like it could be a more expensive watch, nobody would ever guess how much the watch really costs. I was at first afraid that it was going to look too little kiddish, but it really doesn't at all. My girlfriend is a very hip 29 year-old woman and it looks awesome on her!

As I anticipated, the watch took a while to be delivered, but I already knew this because it is shipped from China. For the bang for the buck, I have ZERO complaints.

Highly recommend!
on March 9, 2015
Got this as a second Gift Watch for my 10 year daughter and it is holding up well. She wears it a few times a week and it is holding up.
Does not look cheap but the other way around (worth way more than I paid for it.)
on September 11, 2013
We received the watch on September 5, 2013. The watch stopped working on September 10, 2013. FIVE days???!!!! Ugh!!! Don't buy the YKS watches!
on September 20, 2013
I bought 5 of them.... I got 2 blue, 1 white, 1 red and 1 purple. The purple one is not as good as the others, I can see the glue on the glass and it's dirty, but I can' t wipe it. The quality is ok for the price except for the glue.
on October 19, 2013
It arrived as scheduled and I like the color. The problem I have with it is the bottons on the side tend to push into my skin when typing on a keyboard. 2 of the buttons appear to be for the dials on the face of the watch, however the buttons as nd the dials neither one do anything. The accent pieces on the watch have some that are gold and some that are silver, and they just dont seem to go together well. The watch works and looks ok, just won't be one I wear very often.
on April 14, 2014
GOD BLESS U
KUDOS TO UR PRODUCT.
KEEP IT U. PLS DON'T IMITATE PALMBEACH JEWELRY COS THE RING I BOUGHT FROM THEM IS ORIGINAL FAKE PRODUCT THAT IS EVEN HAZARDOUS TO ONES HEALTH
on June 7, 2014
I have a # of watches w the bing around the face but this one is very pretty & I like the look as much as the others. I will be ordering this in different colors.
on June 16, 2014
It was as described, and I would recommend it. I am going to order more in different colors as they have a lot of colors to choose from
on February 25, 2014
excellent product as it appears on the page and it works great.

more attentive to Cart