Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Purpose And Power Of Authority
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on March 29, 2011
I heard Dr. Munroe speak a few weeks ago and immediately ordered this book which has more extensive insight into the topic he was covering.

Even though I have most of the verses referred to marked and had considered them often, this teaching about true authority is largely veiled/misunderstood/misused and has been eye-opening. Because we have moved quite a bit we have visited/belonged to a number of churches of a variety of denominations. I can look back and see where some of them have misused authority that has lead to the struggles I hear they are now walking through.

As soon as Dr. Munroe began to speak, I knew immediately that several things the Lord has given me to accomplish I have allowed to sit on the sidelines of my life--I believe the Lord has been waiting for me to be under proper authority which will open the doors to the authority the Lord intends for me to assume.

Wow, thank you Dr. Munroe for your obedience to the Lord that has allowed Him to grant you this understanding to share with us. And what a well-written book! Kudos to your editor. Very well organized and logical, but not dry--very reader-friendly.

Recommended to any believer who wants to better understand God's authority and how He wants to use each one of us to represent that authority on earth during this Church age, fulfilling our reason for being here.
on October 18, 2012
I love the organized thoughts and explanations by Myles Munroe. He brings true perspective to the purpose of authority in Christianity. This is a foundational read for Christians who feel a call into the ministry, and all who wish to fulfill their destiny in Christ. Yes, yes, yes! Read it, read it, believe it!
on September 4, 2015
Dr. Myles Munroe was a gift to the world and the body of Christ! This book is a good look into Authority and Power from a perspective that only Dr. Munroe could unfold and explain with grace and clarity. I would recommend this book especially to young leaders, but it would serve Sr. Leaders as well.
on March 19, 2013
If you haven't read any of his books heard any of his sermons you realy should this book put so much in perspective for me I understand authority like never before. Words that I didn't care to hear now that I know the true meaning of them have changed my life. I love hearing or reading something that makes me take inventory of my own life
on December 1, 2012
I am never disappointed by Dr Munroe's teaching and revelation about the Kingdom of God. This book included. When you can get an understanding of what Jesus meant by what He taught, your life is so much fuller and you can enjoy life and God so much better.
on March 21, 2012
This book opens your mind, heart and soul to understand Authority. Dr. Myles Munroe break down (authority) from any angle.
His teaching is powerful, and this book forces you the really grow up in Kingdom mindset. I've order this book on kindle to read again and again. In Proverbs it said and Wisdom is supreme and in all your getting get understanding.
VINE VOICEon July 20, 2012
When I read the first book of his sometime back I was really impressed. It was on the subject of change and it was very good, original thought and well worth the read. I found this one to be a bit of a stretch on things already said and been said many times over. His take on authority is to me quite a stretch on the meaning of the word. Its been called free agency and freedom of choice and now this book calls being able to act with Gods will is authority from God. Just didn't work for me. An okay book but if you're looking for something original you won't find it here in my opinion. Same stuff new words.
on September 29, 2013
This is a great book on kingdom authority. Dr. Munroe treats a topic that many, including myself, can view with some level of suspicion because of how much authority has been misused in modern society. But this book is well done. If you lead people, you should read this book. If you follow people, you should read this book. If you are exploring your true purpose in life, read is book.
on December 30, 2011
the item shipped promptly and in perfect conditions. would definitely recommend it to others. This was definitely a great Christmas present and would be a great present for any occasion. =)
on March 19, 2012
This is a good book. Very in depth to say the least. Very informative and refreshing! Have not finished it though.