Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The On-Purpose Person: Making Your Life Make Sense
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on June 11, 2015
I felt this book was a little contrived and I am personally not into self help books. If the author wanted to really help others he would have just posted it for free instead of stretching it out into a book about list making.
on January 6, 2015
A fictional story of an executive that has lost purpose. The premises is unbelievable the writing on a fourth grade level and it takes a sharp turn after mid way into strong religious writing. The characters are secondary the the purpose of the book however more attention is needed to them, the low level of reality, cheesy story and empty humor attempts make this book barely readable. A few good organizational ideas are present in the first half but a few pages and a table would suffice rather than the poor attempt the write a book that is more forced than anything.
on January 17, 2015
WTF???? Freaking complicated to download this book from kindle, too complicated, can somebody help me???
I have my apple ID ~ Leaving my credit card number on Itunes is the step? - How can I download this book easily.

THANKS!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2013
I can't remember who suggested this book. But if do I remember, they're going to get an earful from me. This book is a series of mind-numbingly, pedantic fables that will put anyone to sleep. The only memorable one was the part where the full-grown man, who needs direction in his life, is sent to someone's home and tells the dad, "I'm hear to meet with your teenage daughter". What appeared would turn into something either very funny, or mildly disturbing, was yet another disappointment.

Don't waste your time on this.
on January 1, 2013
If you're looking to waste your time reading almost 70% of a book before it makes a hard right turn into Jesusville; then this is the book for you. If you're looking for something with some substance; best to look elsewhere.
on April 27, 2012
This book is painful to read to anyone reading above a fourth grade level. I don't know why people seem to love these badly written motivational fables -- if there's a positive message in here, there's no chance I'm going to hear it above the deafening sucking noise of the writing. It reads like Eckhart Tolle fanfiction by a high schooler. If you love this, by all means buy The Energy Bus, another mind-numbingly bad fable presenting life advice in cringe worthy fictional format.
on January 5, 2013
I found it hard to keep my attention. The only reason for the rating is because I did not get far in the book.
on May 12, 2007
I'm a life coach and thought this might be fun and informative. I never made it past the first five minutes.