Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Purr Pals: Purrfection - Nintendo 3DS” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 55% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Purr Pals: Purrfection - Nintendo 3DS
|Price:||$19.68 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$10.31 (34%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Select adopt train groom pet feed entertain and love your adorable virtual kitten in 3D
- Choose from over 40+ breeds
- Interact with your kitten in 3D space
- Choose from 8 kitten toys like the remote control mouse blinky ball and laser light
- Unique kitten personalities with different breeds exhibiting different behaviors
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
+ cute kittens
+ a FEW of the mini games are slightly fun
+ sounds are decent
+ environments & toys are cute
+ kitten is cute/funny sometimes while playing
+ kitten has some realism sometimes
+ there are a lot of achievements to strive for. Some easy, some hard.
- the loofah mini game (bath) does NOT WORK. It lets you bathe the kitten halfway then stops and when you give up, then the kitten whines that it wants a bath (loofah). Why does it stop? The only thing I can figure is bad programming. All these suds form and I think the screen is too "busy" and it sort of crashes the game, or something. Rinse the kitten and it's like the bath never happened. BAD!
- no store! You do not buy things for your kitten, EVER. The food, water, soap, and litter is automatically used when needed and you never see any indication of supply. After feeding the cat and playing a long time, I fed the cat again but it was given an empty bowl and the cat looked at it puzzlingly then walked away. Same with water. Makes no sense.
You also do not ever buy supplies or toys for your kitten. You can only "win" them by completing certain tasks. While some might find this to be a nice change, I do not. I'd rather win my cash by playing the games and then going to the little store and buying what I want. You never get to do that in this game!
- 3D/non 3D distortion.Read more ›
The graphics are terrific. The sound is above average, but the 3DS's speakers just aren't that great to begin with.
I was a big fan of the Nintendogs series, and if you liked that series then I highly recommend Purr Pals game as well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The game's idea is a good one. Nintendo has chosen to focus only on puppies with their own games leaving cats/kittens for the sidelines which is pretty disappointing. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Geomancer