Purr Pals: Purrfection - Nintendo 3DS
|Price:||$19.68 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Select adopt train groom pet feed entertain and love your adorable virtual kitten in 3D
- Choose from over 40+ breeds
- Interact with your kitten in 3D space
- Choose from 8 kitten toys like the remote control mouse blinky ball and laser light
- Unique kitten personalities with different breeds exhibiting different behaviors
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
+ cute kittens
+ a FEW of the mini games are slightly fun
+ sounds are decent
+ environments & toys are cute
+ kitten is cute/funny sometimes while playing
+ kitten has some realism sometimes
+ there are a lot of achievements to strive for. Some easy, some hard.
- the loofah mini game (bath) does NOT WORK. It lets you bathe the kitten halfway then stops and when you give up, then the kitten whines that it wants a bath (loofah). Why does it stop? The only thing I can figure is bad programming. All these suds form and I think the screen is too "busy" and it sort of crashes the game, or something. Rinse the kitten and it's like the bath never happened. BAD!
- no store! You do not buy things for your kitten, EVER. The food, water, soap, and litter is automatically used when needed and you never see any indication of supply. After feeding the cat and playing a long time, I fed the cat again but it was given an empty bowl and the cat looked at it puzzlingly then walked away. Same with water. Makes no sense.
You also do not ever buy supplies or toys for your kitten. You can only "win" them by completing certain tasks. While some might find this to be a nice change, I do not. I'd rather win my cash by playing the games and then going to the little store and buying what I want. You never get to do that in this game!
- 3D/non 3D distortion.Read more ›
Graphically the game looks decent enough, and the audio isn't terrible. Unfortunately the gameplay itself is atrocious and even worse it is riddled in game breaking bugs.
The game crashes often forcing a hard reset of the Nintendo 3DS system (holding the power button). A couple of the mini-games are unplayable, for example in one of the games you have to select balls in order by their number, however it will often say you did it wrong regardless. Another example is the giving the cat a bath task, the progress bar will just stop and nothing you do can get it moving again. If you keep at it long enough, eventually it will, but it takes awhile.
My 6 year old daughter really wants to play the game to take care of a kitty, but gets frustrated constantly about how it isn't working. I try to help, but it just doesn't work for anyone.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Its a cool game but when I read the reviews I got super excited about it only to receive the game, play it, and get bored with like 5 mins.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Graphics: The graphics are wonderful in the game, but some of them are glitchy. When you give your cat sunglasses, the middle part goes through the fur. Read morePublished on January 26, 2014 by Anna