Published 2 months ago by Mo Ideas

3.0 out of 5 stars The ends come out very easily.
My cat only uses this product for her face so far. I have not seen her arch her back yet. When I put the catnip on it, it definitely attracts her. She lays on it, but still does not use it for her body. The parts that click in to the base need to be stronger. The ends come out very easily.
Published 3 months ago by Teresa V. Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars We have a very particular cat who is rarely overjoyed at the items we purchase to entertain him, September 9, 2014
This review is from: Purrfect Arch Self Groomer with Bag of Catnip, Cat Grooming Arch (Misc.)
We have a very particular cat who is rarely overjoyed at the items we purchase to entertain him. When we put down the Purrfect Arch for him, with the catnip as suggested, he went right to it and purred and rubbed for such a long time that we had to stop him to get him to eat! Not a typical problem as he weighs 18 pounds, is very long and less than enthusiastic about most things except food. It has been a few weeks now and he loves his groomer. Whether it has the catnip or not, he goes to it often each day. You can see that he uses it as a stress reliever. It mellows him out and he is calmer (not because of the catnip). This couldn't have arrived at a better time as he was recently diagnosed with urinary tract disease and has been quite ill for several days. Along with changes in his food, pain and less activity, we worried that he would not be his normal self for some time. To say that the Purrfect Arch "saved" him would be a stretch but it certainly has helped him deal with all the changes he has had. He was left motherless at the age of 8 days. Is this the replacement for Mom? I don't know. But for our cat, it is more than just a groomer! Thanks to the genius who developed this product. The only problem we had was that he is tall and pushed the arch out of the pegs that hold the brush. My husband glued the pegs in and it has been fine. More than pleased with our purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars The ends come out very easily., August 21, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Strong Enough for Big Cats, August 15, 2014
A little flimsy-the cats took it apart easily. They don't walk through it-they rub on it/

3.0 out of 5 stars Finicky cat, August 22, 2014
Keith L. Moore (Kansas City, MO United States) - See all my reviews
I'm writing this review from two perspectives - mine and my cat, Sophie. There is a lot to praise about the design, acceptable quality, and basic concept for me to enjoy it if I were a cat. I followed the directions regarding the catnip teaser and even sprayed a dash on the bristles. I give it a 5 out of 5. Sophie, on the other hand, is COMPLETELY disinterested.. If she understood the concept of rating I'm afraid the result would have to be a 1 out of 5. Unless she experiences an epiphany of sorts I basically wasted some money. I am not upset, just couldn't please the little stinker (again!). Keith Moore

1.0 out of 5 stars No! No! No!, September 18, 2014
Save your money unless you have a wimpy cat. The concept is great. My 2 cats took to it at once. It tipped over. I fastened it securely to a heavy board. The brush tipped out of the stand. I securely glued the prongs into the base. It lasted one day before tipping out again. It's far too feeble.

4.0 out of 5 stars After biting it for while, my cat discovered the ..., August 24, 2014
After biting it for while, my cat discovered the actual use of the Purrfect Arch, and has been loving it ever since.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 cats love it and one of them sleeps on the bottom ..., August 24, 2014
My 2 cats love it and one of them sleeps on the bottom rug.!!!! Only use a little catnip in the underneath stand. They haven't
walked thru it yet and love to rub their neck on the arch. A little expensive but well worth it for my cats.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 25, 2014
one cat loves just sitting on it, and rubbing it, the other is not as interested.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Cat Seems To Like It, October 31, 2014
Jason Pearson "JP" (Independence, MO USA) - See all my reviews
I don't really buy my cat toys very often, as my cat follows ME around and only does what I do. I did, however think this might be a worth taking a chance on given she gets on my computer desk and rubs on my computers when I'm on the computer, etc. It was easy to assemble. My cat even loved the box. :)

So far, after having it about a week, I have noticed that she really loves laying on the carpet part of it but hasn't yet "discovered" the bristle for rubbing. I am thinking she will discover this eventually and enjoy it, but for the time, she really likes laying down on it. The arch comes with cat nip, which was new to me as I had never exposed my cat to it. I still don't know a whole lot about it, but I know my cat seems to love it as she was rubbing her whole body all over the arch when I first put it together (at least the carpet part, which is where the cat nip is).

For the price, this is probably worth taking a chance on and hopefully if the arch doesn't get your cat's attention, the soft carpet part will.

1.0 out of 5 stars It looks nothing like it does in the infomercial, September 21, 2014
I am very unhappy with this product. It looks nothing like it does in the infomercial. The arch is way too high and the bristles they show you in the video are 2 x as many than what I received. I thought the infomercial video didn't show the red pegs that are inserted into the base, but it does. SO I am wrong about that, but I did notice something else. The one in the video shows a thick carpeted base. The one I received has a carpeted base, but it looks nothing like what was advertised. It is much cheaper, lower quality looking "carpet". This product is NOT AS ADVERTISED. Unfortunately, all my cats do is use it to lay on and scratch on! I can't return it! Please save your money and find something else.