5.0 out of 5 stars great for even small purses.
Bought 3 (mom and sister got one too) Fits in almost any size purse. Your stuff isn't flying around your purse. Very organized.
Published on March 12, 2007 by R.

1.0 out of 5 stars If You Don't Use a PDA, Cell Phone, or Wear Make-up, You'd Love it
Instructions say don't fold it, but if you don't it acts like a hoop skirt and pushes the sides of the purse out. Pockets aren't deep enough, tall enough, or functional for large items such as PDAs or Blackberries when organizer is placed inside the purse as the usable size gets eaten up by the bend.

Lite is bright and helpful, but it is also big, bulky, and...
Published on August 15, 2007 by D. Taylor

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST ORGANIZER!, July 7, 2009
This review is from: Purse Brite Lighted Organizer (Kitchen)
I love this purse organizer and I think everyone should have one of these at least! Was the best purchase ever! Get this everyone you won't be sorry!

2.0 out of 5 stars donnie14, June 12, 2009
This review is from: Purse Brite Lighted Organizer (Kitchen)
I've tried this. Sorry, there is nothing like the original "Butler Bag." It is very worth the investment.

4.0 out of 5 stars purse organizer, May 28, 2009
Made well. Would like it to be a bit taller so pockets were deeper, but it is great.

4.0 out of 5 stars alls well that ends well, May 12, 2009
Leah Perry (on the other side of the looking glass) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Purse Brite Lighted Organizer (Kitchen)
I origionally got this for me but it totally didn't in any of my purses so the next day being mothers day she got an extra present. She loves it it works well in her huge bags she uses. So I guess happy all around.......Now if we can just keep it organized!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta have one!, May 4, 2009
This review is from: Purse Brite Lighted Organizer (Kitchen)
Every Woman needs one! or heck even two. They are great. Changing Handbags is only seconds. I don't have to take each little things out of each handbag and find room for it in the one I want to use. All my items are now in my purse brite nice and neat as I like it. I used to dread changing handbags but now it's as easy as 1-2-3! Come and get 'em girls!

4.0 out of 5 stars great buy, March 16, 2009
this product works great. the light is really brite and you can put all the other things you have in your purse right in the middle. i will recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Purse Lite, January 14, 2009
This review is from: Purse Brite Lighted Organizer (Kitchen)
While not exactly what I had thought it was, it works well in my purses!

5.0 out of 5 stars Purse Bright is a great purse organizer, December 22, 2008
My purse was usually crammed with items. Purse Brite keeps my purse organized and searching for what I need at any given moment is now less of a struggle. The handy touch-operated light makes searching for small items much easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly waht I needed!, October 25, 2008
This Purse Brite is exactly waht I was looking for! Now I can buy any purse I want, I dont have to pass over a great purse b/c there arent enough inside pockets. The multiple pockets keep everything easy to find and the light is perfect. You can even pull the light out and shine it around the inside of your purse to help find what you are looking for. I would definetely recommend this to all women.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good., May 16, 2008
Good, but it takes up most of the space in my purse. It does keep most items in my purse in order. I have several still that won't fit anywhere in it. A wallet (unless you have a microscopic one) will not fit in it anywhere. Keys fit... sort-of but are very hard to get in and out of it. Other than that... it does the job.

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›