Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 22, 2012
This thriller/love story is excellent. Sydney is deluded in this story of love and murder, also she is at a vunerable place in her life. Benno has a very dark secret which has haunted him for 20 yrs. When the two meet they seem to connect right away.
This is a great read and a good plot, I was unable to work out who was the murderer. I look forward to reading more books from this author
on December 24, 2014
I like this different take on the standard murder mystery.A man dies in front of his new bride,days later he is found,not drowned but shot;also the victim is Kenneth Lord ,but not the Kenneth Lord that Stacy married.Intrigued?Enjoy.
on December 29, 2012
Sydney Raferty was disillusioned in her job as ad executive and wanted something different in her life. Then she met Kenneth Lord, he changed her world in a short period of time. They were so happy together then tragedy struck. Kenneth fell to his death on their wedding day. Now Sydney is widow and can't seem to make sense of anything that's happened. Sydney has psychic gifts but doesn't use them very often. Yet she's dreaming and seeing things that have not happened but could. Then Sydney meets Benno DeMartino and everything changes for her. When Sydney discovers the real Kenneth Lord dead her world is shattered because that is not the man she married. Yet the only person to believe Sydney is Benno. Benno is determined to prove Sydney's innocence and solve the mystery of why she's being set up. Who is really doing this to Sydney and why? Who killed Kenneth Lord? Who is the fake Kenneth Lord? Your answers await you in Pushed to the Limit.
on March 2, 2015
For some reason (it may well have been me) I had a hard time getting into this story. But give it the first chapter and you'll be hooked. I was!

Sydney Rafferty has found love in a whirlwind romance after taking time off from a high-pressured job. But in what appears to be a tragic accident, she finds herself a widow before the honeymoon has even begun.

Worse, his sister and only relative blame her. Then her husbands' body turns up with a bullet in it. Except this man isn't the man she married. Meanwhile she has found her own knight in shining armour, a man with his own troubled pass and a friend of her late husbands. Or who she thought was her husband.

The author skillfully pulls me along through twists and turns that left me turning pages until the end. I loved Sydney and was rooting for her to have a happy ending, although I wasn't sure that could happen.
on December 24, 2013
What a great mystery. I thoroughly enjoyed the problems of our heroine. Someone trying to frame her for a murder. Our hero was different. Complex and troubled, I like that.

Patricia Rosemoor I one of the few authors that I like to read over and over. You'll enjoy this one. Fast and integrating.
on December 31, 2014
What can I say....Push to the limit is a good read....It has everything, romance, suspence, murder and supernatural.
on January 4, 2013
This was an excellent mystery that kept me reading to discover how it ended . I couldn't put it down.
on February 25, 2015
I've never been disappointed in anything written by Patricia Rosemoor, and I've read many of her books!
on December 16, 2012
Keeps you on the edge of your seat. Just about the time you think you have figured out the plot, it changes great read.
on December 28, 2012
didn't care for this book to much happening to fast only read a few pages an was hard to kept track who was who