Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 23, 2009
The game is extremely monotonous, but if repetition is your thing, then you will love it! I also found that the stylus was not all that responsive for this particular game. Very annoying!! It is reminisent of tetris as you must place shapes made of boxes into a given grid within a time limit, but it is much more labor intensive. Did I mention that it was repetetive?? Did I also mention that it was monotonous? How about repetetive? How about monotonous and repetetive? It's great if you really NEED to zone out.
on June 29, 2009
I like this game. It is simple to play but can be a challenge. I like games you can pick up and play a round or two for a break. This game is a combination of tetris, neves, etc. You have to fill in grids with colored shapes by using the stylus. I guess you are building a city, but I rarely pay too much attention to story line unless it impacts on the game.

One problem--It is too short. I finished it quickly. Should have been longer
on January 2, 2013
I bought this game thinking it was a bunch of different type of puzzles in one game. It is just block building a city. Match the blocks to the right color, definitely not an adult game, more for the tween age stage.
on December 1, 2009
i bought this game because i thought it was goin to be like tetris. it is nothing like tetris. it might be challenging for a 6 yr old, other than that, leave it be. [...].
on November 2, 2014