Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on June 23, 2012
Love this book my husband, 5 yr old and I cram around my Fire to try to figure these out. Its really a great way to take a quick read break inbetween books or sitting waiting for the kids while at the playground. Love that it has all different kinds of challenges and levels.
on March 26, 2013
The Grabarchuk family is one of the most prolific consortiums of puzzle-creating talent. This book is one of a whole series they have produced and are continuing to create. (Confession: I know them personally!) The sheer variety of themes and tantalizing trickiness of each compendium will keep you happily busy and solving for weeks. Since I collect puzzles and puzzle books, of course I had to have this one, too.
on October 4, 2012
This puzzlebook is so hard, but I love it. It really makes you think. When I first started doing these puzzles, I would get a lot of them wrong, but when I looked at the answers, I felt dumb for not getting them right. Now I love doing them because I'm getting more puzzles right. Yay me!!
on May 23, 2012
I've purchased all of the Kindle Puzzle Quiz series books by the Grabarchuks, and have enjoyed them immensely. Their latest title 103 Puzzle Quizzes continues the tradition of highly engaging puzzles and brain teasers. Definitely Recommend!
on May 27, 2012
There are 103 puzzles, arranged in order of increasing difficulty. Each puzzle contains several multiple choice answers. Selecting the wrong one will give you a sad face ;( along with the opportunity to go back and try again. Choosing the right answer will take you to the solution at the end of the book, with a brief explanation of the answer. You can go through the puzzles one by one, or you can bounce around by selecting one of the 103 puzzle icons at the beginning of the book. Many of the puzzles involve visualizing shapes, and there are logic and math puzzles as well. None are what I would consider to be "mindteasers" with tricky solutions. But they are all fun!
on May 30, 2012
The puzzles are as usual, beautifully rendered and carefully thought out. The puzzles are not overly challenging, which may be perfect for some but disappointing for others -- in the end it just depends on your age as well as IQ level. I have been following the developer's puzzle series and generally enjoyed it, this one no exception. While this one did not quite challenge my wits, I look forward to using it to help my kid develop his brain. Wonderful as a family product :)

My ratings:
Puzzles: 4/5
Layout: 4.5/5
Suitable for all ages
Overall rating: 4.5/5
on June 30, 2013
Book is not formatted for Kindle's latest software. I bought this ebook when my kindle was operating on software version 3.3 and the book worked fine. The puzzles are fun and some were a little chalenging.
Now that my kindle is running on software version 3.4 the ebook formatting is off. View more than 2 puzzles and the pictures run together.
on April 14, 2013
This book is great if you want to keep your mind sharp. I am a stay at home mom, and daily tasks are not always enough to challenge the brain. Love this for a quick dose of reasoning and stress busting!
on September 6, 2012
My self and my child like to challenge each other and this book is a great way to do it
on May 31, 2012
This book flat out sucked. They gave no explanation of their answers. There were several puzzles where you were asked to find the odd one out. I found one that was different from the rest and it was wrong. It was different too, I'm not just saying that. It is also irritating to use on the kindle.