4.0 out of 5 stars Not too small
So I'm 5'5, 140 lbs, with 40 inch hips. I had absolutely no problem with this thing fitting on me. It's sexy and gets the job done.
Published 11 months ago by NV

2.0 out of 5 stars It is made for a very tall person
The thing did not fit what so ever! It was just awful and i cant' return :(...I don't suggest it unless ur an amazon women!
Published 7 months ago by Missy Hines

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too small, September 4, 2013
NV "meow" (Sacramento, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pvc Strap Teddy (Net) - Sexy Wear and Lingerie (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want some "spice", this piece'll do it!!!, October 9, 2013
one word: EXCITEMENT> it'll definitely add excitement, that's all i'll hint too!!! A pleaser for any couple, or yourself, just remembember: EXCITEMENT

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good but...., June 27, 2013
I love this product and have owned it for over a year. I am 5' 1" and 105lbs. This product almost fits my small size. It's definitely made to model size and for taller people. That never stops my husband and I from enjoying this... It's very sexy.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Wife Looked Perfect, June 12, 2013
This item fits perfectly if you are willing to add holes to the straps so that they clasp wherever necessary. This item was amazing on my 5'4'' wife who is 135lbs. She is large up top and this teddy fit her amazingly...

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, turning on and hot!!! but not for tall women, April 8, 2014
This choice it is a matter of who likes what and how he wants a woman to seduce him. I have no objection to the quality of the lingerie because it is pleasing to the touch and elastic. Nevertheless, the manufacturer gives incorrect data relating to the lingerie's size that should fit. I do not recommend for women taller than 5'6'' because of size of this lingerie - is far too short for such an height and wearing it a tall woman may fell discomfort

4.0 out of 5 stars So'k, January 17, 2014
Didn't quite fit the way I wanted, but that was the roulette part of the purchase. The leather was high quality and didn't smell weird like sometimes you get with cheaper faux leather. He liked it, even though it didn't fit....

2.0 out of 5 stars It is made for a very tall person, December 24, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Your wife..., December 18, 2013
Trevor Goodchild (The City of Angels) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Will not look like this! :-)

This getup seemed to be reasonably well made but it lacked adjustors for torso length which is critical to the whole thing working.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great for bondage photo shoot, October 21, 2013
This works very well for our bondage photo shoot. It fit the model very well and we were able to use the rings to tie her up in many different positions.

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality of material very poor. Fits poorly., January 9, 2013
Long time before delivery Quality of material very poor. Fits poorly. Iimpossible to regulate most of straps. In general does not meet minimal requirementd.

Pvc Strap Teddy (Net) - Sexy Wear and Lingerie