The Ultimate Stereo Power Amplifier
This amplifier gives you the power and versatility you need to create a professional sound system. Its wide frequency response makes it suitable for amplifying any type of audio, including music or vocals. It can be used in meeting halls, restaurants, schools, stores, and at home --the perfect solution for paging systems anywhere. Get the power you need with 2 x 40 Watt to handle all your audio needs.
110/220 Voltage Selector
This amplifier has selectable input voltage from 110V/60 Hz (the standard in USA and Canada) to 220V/50 Hz (for European operation). Please make sure the switch is in the proper position before operating.
Compatible with CD players, walkmans, and computerized devices, including MP3s, via .14 inch RCA converter.
RCA L/R Line Input
Lets you connect the desired line input source.
Use the control center panel located on the face of the unit to make adjustments to microphone volume, master volume, balance, bass, and treble.
Push Type Speaker Terminals
Lets you easily connect speaker wires directly to the amplifier.
Replaceable Power Fuse
The amplifier uses a fuse for protection against surges and short circuit. If the amplifier suddenly turns off and will not turn on, check the fuse and replace it if necessary. (Replacement fuse to use: 1.5-amp, 250-volt, fast-acting .16 x .8 inch fuse --not included)
- Harmonic Distortion: 0.3%
- 2 x 40 Watt RMS at Four Ohm
- Blue LED Output Level Display
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-40 kHz
- Power Fuse: 1.5 A, 250 V Fast-Acting (5 x 20 millimeter)
- Power Requirement: 120V AC 50 Hz/230 V AC 50 Hz
- Tone Controls: Bass and Treble: +/-10dB (100 Hz/10 kHz)
- Dimensions: 8.27 x 2.72 x 5.39 inch (190 x 70 x 137 millimeter)