Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Pyle Home PDICS8 8-Inch Full Range In-Ceiling Spea...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 65% off the $95.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Pyle Home PDICS8 8-Inch Full Range In-Ceiling Speaker System with Transformer (Pair)
|Price:||$36.85 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$59.14 (62%)|
- 8'' Speaker
- 1'' High Temperature Voice Coil
- 1.5'' Tweeter Cup
- 8'' Speaker - 8 Ohm Impedance - Sold as a Pair
- 1'' High Temperature Voice Coil - 100V Transformer Tapping At 10W
- 1.5'' Tweeter Cup - SPL: 89dB
- 200 Watts Peak power - Cut-Out Dimensions: 8'' Diameter x 3.15'' Depth
- Frequency Response: 60-16kHz - Overall Dimensions: 12.8'' Diameter x 3.15'' Depth
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Brand Name: Pyle
- Model Number: PDICS8
- Color: White
- Speaker Type: In-Ceiling
- Speaker Amplification Type: Passive
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Pyle Home PDICS8 8-Inch Full Range In-Ceiling Speaker System with Transformer (Pair)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Output Wattage||50 Watts||250 Watts||20 Watts||300 Watts|
|Frequency Response Curve||60Hz-16kHz||50Hz-20kHz||Information not provided||55Hz-22kHz|
|Impedance||8 Ohm||8 Ohm||8||8|
|Dimensions||13 inches x 13 inches x 6 inches||11.5 inches x 11 inches x 9.5 inches||4 inches x 13.75 inches x 14 inches||11 inches x 11.4 inches x 9.5 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
A 70v line reduces power loss due to cable over heating. That's because the speaker cable carries the audio signal as a low current. Consequently you can use smaller gauge speaker wire or very long cable runs without losing excessive power. The difference the transformer makes is apparent actually making the speaker full range, and without very difficult to achieve a balanced volume.
Most speakers in the price range do not include the transformer.
for background music at a restaurant. and, I wasn't so happy for what I'm hearing. it sounded distorted
and, the wires that they used has no markings for negative or positive. so take a guess!!!
Perfectly functional full range sound.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I can crank them up loud and clear. I can't hear the kids screaming at each other in the next room!Published 24 months ago by Ohio
They work. You can hear sound. Doesn't do anything special they are cheap speakers for a cheap price but they are reliable.Published on August 29, 2013 by Dave Smith
This product is poor and the output from these speakers is so low that you can hardly hear anything coming from them. I want to return them!Published on October 12, 2012 by James Gallagher